15.

After the previous meeting Noah instructed Esther, Ava, Stromi and Harri to train with him every few fortnight when their classes were finished for the day or if any of them had a free period. Noah gave the four weapons that were suitable for them and specially chosen by himself. He kept them in chest for safe keepings until it was time for them to be used.

"Ava these are yours" Noah declared., she took the two sharpe axes kindly thanking the sliver haired man. She smiled carefully playing around with the axes "Thank you Coach Jensen"

Noah steps towards Stromi, her expression was filled with awe. But she relaxed seeing the reveal of what her chosen weapon was. "Oh thanks Coach Jensen!" She squeaked examining the bow.

"A pen, you gave me a pen!?" Harri scoffed in their aussie twang. Noah chucked., calmly inducting them. "Click the lid"

Harri frowned at the elderly coach doing as he asked. Their finger pressed down onto the pen revealing its true form as a staff. Ava, Stormi and Esther stand startled with their jaws to the floor. "Wow this is awesome!" Harri exclaimed overjoyed, playing with their chosen weapon.

"Thanks Coach!" Noah nodded watching them continue to admire the staff. Esther begun to feel an unsettling feeling fill her stomach, she was trying to figure out what her weapon was every time she did it got more and more stressful. So she decided to pull the thought out of her mind and let fade take its course.

The Raven haired girl nebulously gulped seeing her chosen weapon upon her eyes. "This is yours Esther" Noah declared., grinning. Esther scanned the shape dagger she politely took it from Noah's hand, she spotted very  familiar initials and chimed "thanks coach" Esther glanced down towards the floor melodically and handed the dagger back to Noah's hand.

"But i can't take this" Esther stated., in a depressive tone avoiding any form of eye contact with her coach and friends. Her brown eyes wept full of tears. "What if I'm not as brave as my dad was" Stormi, Ava and Harri gave her a reassuring look., which she thanked them for by nodding.

Noah places his hand on Esther's shoulder to soothe his young pupil. He hated seeing her sob as did her best friends. "You're a lot more courageous than you know Esther" The Raven haired girl stated up at her coach asking."I know my dad was., but I'll never be courageous as he was"

Ingrid's voice boomed when she wandered into the basement. "Well I would say having the guts to dance with my brother in public at The Halloween Ball is courageous!" Ruddy stood beside his sister eye rolling., arms formed close to his chest. "Are you talking about me again sis. Cos I can feel my ears burning" he scoffed.

The siblings banter managed to calm Esther's mood. "You guys make an excellent comical duo" she chuckled. Ruddy nodded "thanks Esther. I come up with a lot of the jokes" Ingrid slaps her brother on shoulder. "Yeah you wish Rupert" In that moment Esther knew that she couldn't just let her friends down., but she couldn't let herself down ether. Even if she was told she had her father's trait of bravery.

Esther turned to Noah and kindly took back the dagger from him in a new found conference., tilting her head to the side inquiring. "So when does training start?"

Noah beamed at The Raven haired girl's question. And exactly after Esther's training had officially began and Her friends followed suit under the guidance of Noah and Ruddy with a little help from Ingrid. She surprisingly was a natural. Who knew Ingrid Jensen would be good at it.

Stormi's bow skills grew more and more impressive by the minute. She was so graceful at it that she would even give Hawkeye from The MCU movies a run for his money.

Ava willed those axes around like a ballerina in a dance class. But only if she were actually allowed to have weapons.

Harri made a few mistakes at first but then their corrected their errors and soon enough their became the person their always wanted to be. A non- binary Ganduf.

Esther's dagger grid its self inside of her palm. It was tho as if she became invincible, it became her safe haven and never wanted to left it untended. Because if she knew it fall into the wrong hands.

Ingrid helped Esther control her wolf powers. If she ever felt full of sudden rage meditate was always key or if she felt miserable her would focus on the people who mean the world to her.

Her Mother, her friends, Her follow Classmates, Coach Jensen, Mrs Nickels, Dean Quinton, Mr Thorn, & Ruddy.

Ruddy's eyes found themselves drawn to Esther as he watched her train. She shared the same sentiment as he did when he wasn't looking her way.

A\N : I'm so sorry for the late update I really didn't know what to do with this chapter, so this is a filler episode but i hope you all are enjoying the story so far! 😊

Btw : there are no gifs cos I had issues getting a lot of them uploaded on here.