7.

A/N: I watched X for the first time the other day and it was so good! (Jenna Ortega *stormi's faceclaim* who plays Lorraine was amazing in it as well the rest of the cast shoutout to them), anyways onwards to the story.

Trigger warring : anxiety/ panic attack

*The night of The Halloween Ball* - part 1

Stormi's P.O.V

I waited impatiently sitting on my bed for Esther to finish up in the bathroom fully dressed in my Gryffindor uniform all ready to go out and party at The Ball

I waited impatiently sitting on my bed for Esther to finish up in the bathroom fully dressed in my Gryffindor uniform all ready to go out and party at The Ball. "Are you done in there yet?" I sighed. "Not yet just give me a another minute!" Esther yelled though the door. "I'll be done soon Storm, I promise" she added apologetic.

Esther kept me waiting a few more minutes until I heard the bathroom door swing open and out she appeared, as Bellatrix Lestrange and my jaw hit the floor I was speechless for the time first in ever, which made her crook a brow in confession. "Are you ok Stormi?" "Yeah" I replied kicking me out of my trace.

"you look so badass E" i retorted, "thanks" Esther smiled  "and you're awesome a badass Gryffindor" I give my best friend the thumbs up in response. Esther and I headed out locking up our dorm, arm in arm.  "what do you think Ruddy's gonna wear tonight?" I asked. Esther chuckled., "I haven't gotten a clue, do you have an any ideas Storm?"

Before we started guessing what or who Ruddy was dressed up as for the event, we spotted Ava and Harri in their costumes standing outside the hall. "Where were you guys?" Ava questioned, mild-frustrated fiddling with the ears on her Catwoman headband. Harri had their arms crossed nodding., as mad as Pennywise the dancing clown "Yeah we've been waiting for ages"

I turn my attention to Esther.,who simply frowns in annoyance. "It was you're idea to dressed up as Bellatrix Lestrange!" she flipped her raven hair with sassy over her shoulder. "And besides it's not easy to look this good Stormi" I didn't to admit it at first, but she was right. I was the one who suggested she should as go Bellatrix Lestrange for The Bell. so i had to admit defeat.

"Are mom and dad finally done arguing for the night?" Ava scoffed, jokingly. Esther and I chorused in a sing song, manner like two misbehave adults "yes!" Harri injected, like Judge Judy "good now can we please go party the night away, before I lose my rag!" Myself, Ava and Esther nodded without anymore whining or moaning, we finally headed inside the hall to the night.

Ruddy's P.O.V

My nerves started getting the better of me. I looked around the hall endlessly like a madmen. Esther was still nowhere to be seen. I was beginning to think that she wasn't coming. Gabe could sense my anxiousness, he softly put his hand on my shoulder for reassure. "Is everything alright Rudd?" he queried, taking off his eye glass exactly like the one Alex wrote from a Clock Work Orange.

"yeah" I answered in whimper tone., Gabe ignored this and stated, unconvinced. "I know something is wrong Ruddy?, just tell me" he retorted, worryingly., wiping the sweat from my forehead I calmly, explained. "I felt like I'm losing it man, Esther's not yet. Maybe she's changed her mind about going to The Bell with me after all" Gabe poured a glass of water from, the jug in the centre of our table. And passed it over to me.

"Just breath Ruddy, you know what girls are like their always take forever in the bathroom to get ready" Gabe advised me, in his usual sarcastic way. I drunk the water in one hit. it helped to calm me down whist steadying my nerves altogether. as did the sweat on my Hufflepuff Diggory shirt. "Well hello Credic" a familiar soft, feminine voice spoke from behind.

I glared up at the person and smiled, like the goofyball I was. trying my best to flirt with the girl of my dreams. "Hello Bellatrix" 

*end of part 1*

A/N : just so you guys are prepared the next part is gonna get a little chaotic, stay turned for next one folks! and let me know if you like the characters povs.