4

Naysa got ready for another day as school, straightening out her shirt and tying her hair up into a ponytail like normal. Aifemon happily jumped onto her partner's shoulder and purred like a normal kitten.

"Sorry, Ai, but you can't come with me, you know that." Naysa said taking her partner off of her shoulder.

"I know, I just wanted a little bit of affection. You know my likes." Aifemon said still purring.

Naysa smiled and gently scratched Aifemon behind the ears. Even she was a digimon, she acted a lot like a regular house cat. It helped Naysa with some of her stress, just having Aifemon around made her feel a lot better around her family and with school.

"Naysa! Hurry, or you'll be late for school!" She heard her mother shout from the living room.

"Coming!" Naysa shouted, "Don't worry, I'll call you out later and we can have a nice walk outside. But you have to meow like a cat, okay?"

"Meow!" Aifemon said and Naysa quickly left for school. But as soon as she got to the school gates, she saw a crowd of people near the soccer fields.

"Why is everyone gathered around the soccer field?" She heard someone ask.

"I don't know, a soccer game, maybe?"

"At seven thirty in the morning."

"It could happen."

Naysa, as curious as her classmates, walked over to the soccer field, only to see the that it was covered in random squiggly chalk lines. It covered the entire soccer field and all of the kids, even after they were called to go to class, were making up stories about what could have caused the soccer field to look like that. But Naysa had a pretty good idea.

Just as she was walking back to her class, Naysa took a quick peek at her watch to see that it had picked up a set of data from the area. 

"I see, so it was a digimon." She thought to herself and made a quick reminder to check the data later on that night.

She went back to her classroom and sat next to Henry as the teacher began to the lesson.

"All right, I know that all of you had seen what had happened to the soccer field this morning. If any of you have any idea of who may have done this, please tell me." The teacher said, then told them to open their books so they could start class.

The day went by quickly and the lunch bell rang . Naysa happily stretched out her arms and got ready to take out her bento box, when she spotted a familiar shade of orange crom the corner of her eye. She looked up and saw Henry smiling next to her with a tray of school food.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked. 

Naysa smiled, "Of course." Henry nodded and pulled up a chair to one of the empty desks nearby.

"So, what do you think happened to the soccer field?" Henry asked.

"I don't know." Naysa answered, "Gotta be some kind of prank. Other kids are talking about it being aliens or something like that."

Henry chuckled, "Yeah, that sounds pretty crazy. So, how was that recital you were talking about the other day?"

Naysa's eyes widened, "Yeah, it was nice. I actually love the violin. I wish I could take lessons though."

"Why can't you take lessons?" Henry asked.

"My sister has violin lessons already. Plus with my brother's track and field activities and my other sister's art competitions, we're always a little tight on money." Naysa answered, "I'm just glad that I get to play the digimon game. That's what I like to play the most."