5

Naysa walked down the sidewalk, happily holding Aifemon, the digimon being limp as to resemble a stuffed tiger so she wouldn't draw too much attention. Besides, a kid holding a stuffed animal didn't draw too much attention, so it was the only way for Aifemon to come out of the apartment.

She was simply enjoying her time after school, doing a little bit of personal shopping with her pocket money, buying new modify cards for her game.

"What do you think, Ai, are these good cards or what?" Naysa asked her digimon.

"Yes, Milady, I guess going out this afternoon was a good idea. You caught that amazing sale on some really good cards. I can't wait for you to try them out."

Naysa chuckled, "Says the digimon that hardly ever tells me to use a modify card. Honestly, you need to stop being so stubborn about not using these cards."

"I just don't see a reason to use them yet." Aifemon said, "I'm powerful enough as it is. It just wouldn't be as fun if I'm too strong."

"Yes, yes, you're one tough kitten." Naysa chuckled, but then Aifemon went limp again. Naysa looked up and saw Rika walking closer to them. She could feel that Renamon was close by, but she simply passed by Rika without making any conversation. Talking to Rika would be too much of a danger to her if she were to talk to her without the hood and mask.

But as she walked past Rika, the red haired girl turned to face Naysa, watching her walk away.

"What a weird streak of hair." She commented, and left back towards her home quickly forgetting about the girl she had just passed by.

Just then, Naysa stopped and looked over towards a bright light that was shining high into the sky. It was the opening of a digital field. Naysa quickly ducked into an alley and let Aifemon jump out of her arms.

"Aifemon, time to go." Naysa said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out her digivice. She pressed a button and both Naysa and her digimon was transported to the digital field, during their transport, Naysa was clothed in her Digi-Mage clothes. 

Naysa and Aifemon landed in the middle of the digital field, a large dinosaur digimon roaring loudly as it glared at the young Digi-Mage.

Before she could even say a word, Renamon appeared in front of Naysa, Rika standing nearby to watch the fight.

"Bring it on." Renamon said, "Milady, you'd better stand back."

"No way am I sitting out of this fight." Naysa said, changing into her Renamon digi-form, "Aifemon, I want you to stay alert, better digivolve now."

Aifemon nodded and digivolved into Tigreramon, standing near Naysa to help her in anyway she could.

"Allomon." Rika read from her digivice, "An armored dinosaur type. Let's see if his Dino Burst attack has any real bite to it. Walk all over him, Renamon."

"My pleasure." Renamon answered and spun into action, kicking Allomon hard in the face.

"Allomon, there's no need to attack." Naysa shouted at the digimon, "If you agree to come with me, I can download you back into the digital world without harming you at all."

But Allomon didn't answer, instead, he whacked Renamon to the ground with his tail and tried to stomp on Naysa. Thankfully, Tigreramon grabbed her partner with her teeth and pulled Naysa to safety.

"Scaly bum." Rika said, grabbing a modify card from her pouch as Renamon lay on the ground in pain, "Time to fight. Digi-modify! Agumon's frozen wind, activate!"

Renamon stood up with the new upgrade and jumped high in to the air.

"You look a little hot headed. How about a cool breeze?!" Renamon fired her attack at Allomon, but Allomon fought back with his Dino Burst attack.