7

It was early in the morning when Naysa woke up, but she was far from all right. Her face was bright red and her cheeks were warm. As soon as she woke up, Naysa started coughing like mad waking up her partner.

"Milady?" Aifemon asked, her eyes widening when she noticed her partner coughing with a red face.

"Naysa, are you okay?" Naysa continued to cough for a couple seconds before finally settling down.

"I'm... okay, Ai. Just a little cough is all." Naysa answered and slowly got out of bed, but her head began to feel heavy and she got dizzy, falling back onto her bed after just a second. Aifemon, worried for her partner, held her paw to Naysa's head feeling how warm it was.

"Naysa, you're really burning up." Aifemon said, "This might be a side effect from being in that strange digital field."

"Probably, but I can't waste time. I have school today and I need to gather more information about Hypnos." Naysa said but she started coughing again, this time catching the attention of her mother who heard the coughing from down the hall. Her mother came in and saw Naysa with bright red cheeks.

"Naysa, are you feeling all right today honey?" She asked.

"It's nothing, mom. I'm okay." Naysa answered before coughing again. Naysa'a mother placed her hand on her forehead and felt the heat from just a couple centimeters away.

"You are not okay, Naysa. You're staying home from school today. I'll call your teacher."

"No, mom, really it's okay. It's just a little cough--"

"With a really high fever from the feel of it." Naysa's mother cut her off, she then pushed her daughter down into the bed and covered her up with the blankets.

"You are going to stay in bed today, understand?"

"But mom--"

"No buts. You're staying home until that fever goes down. Don't worry, it's not like missing one day of class will hurt you." Naysa's mom didn't give her any other option but to stay home that day, even though no one was really around to help take care of her.

However, that's just what she needed for her work. A couple hours passed and Naysa's mother was called into work concerning the computer glitches happening at the time. Though she didn't want to leave her daughter, Naysa'a mother had no choice but to go into work. As soon as Naysa'a mother left the apartment, Naysa got out of her bed with a blanket around her shoulders and got to work on her computer trying to find any kind of clues towards Hypnos and its true purpose.

"Milady, you really should rest up until that fever goes away." Aifemon said as she snuggled on her partner's lap.

"Every moment I lay in bed is another chance for Yamaki to destroy digimon. As the Digi-Mage I have to make sure that the digimon are safe. Plus, there's something bothering me about Impmon."

"That little trouble making digimon we met a little bit ago? What about him?"

"There's something strange about him. He is a tamed digimon that I know for sure, but he's out on his own. I think something really bad happened to him."

"Like what?"

"That's what I want to know. But for now, we need to focus on Hypnos." Naysa snapped her fingers and started typing away at her computer, "Ai, I'll need you to keep an eye out on the tamers' digimon, especially Guilmon."

"Why specifically Guilmon, Naysa?"

"Because he has the mind of a child with the strength of ten men. If something were to happen to him, Takato would be really upset and I don't think we need a raging dinosaur digimon roaming the streets."