⚜️introduction⚜️

~y/ns pov~

when will they get here.

there so slow.

I wonder what's gonna happen in the new aot episode.

Those were my thoughts as I eagerly waited for my friends Scarlett and Kennedy to arrive at my house, we were having a sleepover and it was 12am. They said they were coming at 11pm but they are running late which is unusual for them because kennedy is always on time.

My parents are already asleep so I feel bad for scarlett's brother who has to drive them to my house this late.

Today i'm going to force them to watch my favorite anime The Promised Neverland since last sleepover they forced me to watch marvel movies which were actually good so i'm not complaining.

*knock knock knock*

I jumped up from my bed and ran downstairs already knowing who was at my door,I quickly opened my front door revealing my two closest friends. I smiled brightly when I saw them standing there with there bags hauled over there shoulders, they had on comfortable clothes but scarfs and jackets were hauled over the top of them because of the cold whether. It was Christmas break so of course we would be spending every second we could together.

"Finally I honestly thought you guys stood me up." I joked rolling my eyes earning a scoff from the both of them, Scarlett raised a brow and kennedy laughed.

"Stand you up? never." Scarlett exaggerated throwing her bag at me. Luckily I caught it but it did hit my nose unfortunately .

"Wow thanks I may have a nose bleed now." I complained as I set scarlett's bag down. "What's even in here?" I continued

"Maybe you should of caught it better." kennedy spoke up as she placed her bag neatly to the side, just from that one action the both took you could tell the difference in there personalities.

I stared at my two friends with a bright smile and observed their beautiful features.

Scarlett is a dark skinned girl with beautiful brown eyes. Shes average height with long braids that go down to her lower back.

Kennedy is a light skinned girl that is pretty short, she has brown curly hair that goes down to her mid back although she straightens it a lot. Her dark brown eyes remind me of coffee grounds or the season autum they were extremely beautiful to me.

"Lets go upstairs?" I suggested while tilting my head to side waiting for there response.

They both nodded and we quickly headed upstairs to my room after grabbing some snacks. Scarlett laid on my bed and kennedy plopped on her stomach on the floor.

I laid next to Kennedy and we all just stayed in a comfortable silence scrolling through our phones and occasionally showing each other tiktoks we found funny until i finally decided to break the silence.

"we're watching the promised neverland and i don't wanna hear any of you complain because i watched the marvel movies with you." I announced while holding one finger in the air like I was some kind of professor.

Scarlett groaned before saying "i'll probably fall asleep the first episode."

I gasped dramatically and grabbed the nearest item and threw it at scarlett which the object happened to be my remote...fortunately it missed.

Me and kennedy sighed in relief realizing if the remote happened hit her..well who knows it's Scarlett she's full of surprises.

"what i said no complaining!" i reasoned giving the girl a nervous smile once I noticed her ominous stare.

"Ugh your lucky love you, start the dam show." she muttered falling on her back.

I stood up and grabbed my remote and put on the anime. Kennedy changed the the led lights to (f/c) and scarlett turned off my light.

We all cuddled in my bed, I was in the middle, Scarlett was on my right, and kennedy was on the left of me. It was cold out so we were cuddled close to each other all huddled under one big blanket.

We watched the anime for a few hours making it to the last episode, I felt more at home than ever hanging out with them and watching something  I love so dearly. We laughed, cried, and tons of questions were asked which I didn't mind.

Kennedy and Scarlett were both out like a light, I smiled before I was about to meet the same fate and fall into a deep slumber.

HEY!

THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER 1

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

being heavily edited since 5/1/23