authors note

that's picture was stolen from my editor kasumistars 

BUT ANYWAYSSSS THANK YOU FOR 900 READS IM GRATEFUL!! ALMOST AT 1k.

ALSO I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT VOTE FOR MY BOOK IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME ☹️!! ANYWAYS SINCE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO PUT HERE IM GONNA PUT A FEW SIDE STORIES, THE REST WILL BE PUT AFTER CHAPTER 20 I WROTE THESE IN MY NOTES A FEW DAYS AGO

y/n owns a diary and she writes about her favorite memories she's been experiencing at grace field bc she knows she'll eventually leave and she wants to remember everything, cus even know it's sorta hell being there she made some great relationships and memories.

Anna and kennedy are surprisingly close and anna made a flower crown for kennedy and she made a similar one for herself and they both decided it to be there like there best friend charm.

phil and y/n have become very close,  phil wishes him and y/n could get adopted together because he wants her to be his older sister forever.

sometimes y/n will call the kids bye the nick names yuugo gives them in the bunker arc. but since norman didn't get one she calls him old man.

the moment kennedy saw how terrible norman was at cooking she made it her mission to make him a decent cook.

Scarlett is very talented when it comes to art and jemima is as well, so scarlett with spend most of her free time drawing with jemima.

AND THATS IT ILL BE WORKING ON CHAPTER 16 TONIGHT :) HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/ NIGHT AND DRINK WATER ITS HEALTHY FOR YOU!!

Also join my discord to talk more about the book

link : https://discord.gg/bvbW4U4Xyg if that doesn't work message me.