⚜️Study time⚜️

y/ns pov:

I slowly opened my eyes staring at the dimmed ceiling of the infirmary.  I let out an enormous yawn and that's when I noticed Scarlett and Kennedy have fallen asleep on my shoulders.

I smiled at the sight of their peaceful state, I began to debate if I should wake them or not I wondered how long we'd slept for and then finally decided I would let them sleep. I slowly wiggled myself out of the bed careful not to wake them and tip-toed towards the door.

"Oh your awake y/n, I was just coming to check on you three" Mama Isabella's voice rang through the infirmary as she slowly opened the door.

"yeah I feel a lot better now that I slept," I replied giving her a soft smile.

"That's wonderful, you only slept two hours though." she pointed out as she walked to check on Scarlett and Kennedy.

I gave Mom a closed-eyed smile before turning around on my heals and scurrying towards the door, but unfortunately, I was stopped in my tracks by what mama isabella said

"you know y/n you should take better care of yourself.."

An uneasy feeling washed over me as I felt Isabella's aura switch to sinister, my body tensed up and I broke out in a cold sweat as I felt her eyes on me.

"what do you mean?" I asked as I turned to face her.

"you haven't been sleeping properly and now you threw up randomly..same with your friends," she explained as she inched closer to me.

"Did Emma and Norman tell you something that would cause you to act off?" she asked as she crouched down to my level placing her hands on my shoulders, she stared deep into my eyes they pierced my soul almost making it impossible to lie.

"no why would they-"I breathed out but was thankfully cut off by a certain emo who appeared suddenly at the doorway.

"Oh, your awake y/n I was looking for you."

I let out a sigh of relief and made a mental note to thank him later.

Upon seeing Ray mama immediately switched back to her motherly version of herself and stood up and walked out of the room, I noticed the glance she and Ray shared and felt my stomach drop when Ray turned his attention right back to mine.

"Thanks, Ray.." I muttered as I fell to my knees trying to catch my breath, I held my breath when Isabella stared deeply into my soul because if I didn't I would have probably screamed I know Isabella means well but she's terrifying.

"Are you..okay?" he asked as he walked closer to me, I looked up to see him reaching a hand out to me I hesitantly took it and once I got to my feet I said

"yeah, that was just terrifying I feel like my legs are gonna fall off!"

"come with me," he demanded as he turned around and disappeared into the hall.

"Bro just disappeared." I sighed as I lazily walked after him.

- - -

We finally arrived at the destination where Emma and Norman were waiting, Emma was sitting on a large rock with a blue ball in her hands as she rested her chin on it, and Norman stood directly in front of the ginger with his arms crossed. Ray suddenly grabbed my wrist and lifted my arm before saying