⚜️Mmmm yummy meat⚜️

y/ns pov:

I was wrapped in my blanket still without an ounce of sleep but I was extremely comfortable until my blanket was ripped off by Thoma and Lannion the troublemakers of Grace Field.

As soon as the warmth of my blanket left my body I was hit by the coldness that filled the bedroom. My body began to shiver so I curled myself into a ball ignoring Thoma and Lannion's mischievous snickers. I began to drift into a half-slumber but was quickly brought out of that when I felt two sets of hands aggressively push me off the bed causing the room to erupt into laughter by the other children.

"Can I please sleep!" I whined as I found the strength to push myself off the ground and stand up once I made eye contact with the two pranksters I gave them an evil look.  An evil aura radiated off of me and a dark shadow covered my eyes.

"H-hey y/n we were only trying to wake you.." Thoma stuttered putting his hands up in defense while Lannion just nodded vigorously next to him.

"DO YOU THINK I GIVE A CRAP YOU COULD'VE BEEN LESS AGGRESSIVE ABOUT IT!" I yelled as the two gasped loudly before linking arms with each other and running out of the room as quickly as possible.

"YOU TWO ARE LUCKY I DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY TO CHASE YOU!" I yelled before I lazily picked up my blanket from the floor and draped it on the bed tucking in the corners making sure it looked nice and neat, I desperately sleep but that wasn't an option, and that caused me to be in the worst mood possible.

it's not new though I'm always this cranky in the morning there's a very slim chance you'll ever see me in a peachy mood at the beginning of the day. 

My attention was taken away from my bed when I felt a tug on the bottom of my shirt I whipped my head to whatever was tugging on me only to see Phil with tears on the brims of his eyes as he held his two boots in his hand.

"Y/n I can't get my shoes on can you help me." Phil cried causing my whole mood to change in an instant, I went from a cranky bitch to a helpful older sister in seconds of seeing the four-year-old so upset over his shoes.

"Yeah of course I'll help no need to cry," I reassured him as I crouched down to his level to help him. 

Once I was done I gave him a soft smile about to stand up and take my leave but was stopped when Phil jumped in my arms giving me a tight and long hug. I happily hugged him back as my heart melted at his cuteness.

"Thank you y/n your the best!" he praised before pulling away from the hug and running happily out of the room.

"MORNING Y/N!" Emma shouted in my ear suddenly appearing behind me causing me to jump and almost trip.

"EMMA DON'T DO THAT!" I yelled gasping for air dramatically "You almost gave me a heart attack!" I added while she stood there laughing.

"sorry sorry" she laughed "I wanted to come to get you because mom said I should pick a partner to help set the table ANDDD I chose...YOU." she happily explained doing jazz hands at the end I giggled at her cuteness.

"Well, I'm honored to be chosen by the one and only Emma!" I replied as I did a little curtsy earning a giggle from the ginger.

"you should be honored who wouldn't be!!" she joked I playfully rolled my eyes in response.

"you guys stop playing around and go downstairs to set the table it's not gonna set itself!" Gilda scolded as she pushed us out of the room.