⚜️scarletts exhaustion⚜️

-y/ns pov-

It was time to tell Gilda and Don "the truth", Kennedy, Gilda, Don and I waited patiently in the library for the other four to arrive. I'm not sure if Emma and Norman got the hint that they should just be honest with them, it would make things much more easier and they would experience less stress.

"Hey guys what's this about anyways?" Don asked impatiently tapping his foot

"You'll find out when they get here just be patient," Kennedy replied crossing her arms. The brunette leaned over to me and whispered "Do you think they'll be honest?"

"Hopefully.." I whispered back, suddenly the door opened revealing the main trio of the franchise walking in with Emma in the middle Ray on the right and Norman on the left.

-narrators pov-

"human trafficking?" Don asked standing there with a confused look on his face. "are you sure." he continued. Gilda's mouth fell agape and she let out a little gasp.

"yeah, all of our siblings were sold off to really bad people," Emma explained with a sad look in her eyes.

Suddenly Don burst into a fit of laughter leaving the other 5 kids standing there confused at the boys' response. "no no no there's no way" he laughed. pissing off a certain h/c girl. even though I know this happens it's kinda annoying to see him act like that.. y/n thought.

"It's no joke, Don," Kennedy stated glaring at him while he just continued to laugh obnoxiously.

"it explains the walls and the gate." Norman tried to reason with the tall boy, "and also why the kids that get adopted never send us any letters" The albino continued.

Don stopped laughing and said, "Alright guys so what's the punch line, you almost had me there for a second."

The 5 other kids stood there silently not saying a word. It was silent for a few seconds before Don spoke up and said "Uhh..hey why aren't you guys saying anything?"

"Because it's true," Ray said which caused everyone else to turn their heads up to the emo who was sitting on top of a bookshelf.

"w-what?" Don stuttered out "Wait but mom." he continued.

"She's the one who sells us to the bad people." y/n bluntly explained leaning on the bookshelf and yawning.

"HUH, THERES NO WAY MOM WOULD EVER DO THAT" Don yelled inching closer to y/n before grabbing the h/cs girl's shoulders and yelling "TAKE IT BACK Y/N."

"First off Back up." y/n demanded pushing Don off, he stumbled back bumping into Norman, Don looked as if he was about to attack y/n again but was stopped by Norman tightly holding onto his shoulders, and anyways if norman wasn't able to stop him then ray would he was already glaring intensely at him.

"Second is not going to take back something isn't a lie." Y/n continued.

"Don" Gilda finally spoke up "Y/n loves mom just as much as the rest of us, why would she make this up?" the green-haired girl explained. Which caused everyone to turn their heads to the girl.

"so to tell the truth I did think it was weird, the night Conny left...Emma and Norman both went down to the gate." she continued