⚜️family tag⚜️

y/ns pov:

"I can't sleep, so move over and let me watch with you!" whispered a familiar voice, it was currently 3 am and I had woken up at 2 am from a nightmare so falling back to sleep was not an option.

I decided to watch some Netflix it still confused me on how it worked considering I don't have wifi.

The best part about this is the battery doesn't run out so I can just watch Netflix all night if I want to.

"alright hope you like Avatar the last air bender?

"I love it now move over " she hissed as he pushed me over to the side making room on the twin-size bed.

"shall I start from episode one then?" I asked earning a soft nod from the girl, we watched Avatar the Last air bender for quite a while and it was almost time to wake up so I turned my head to tell Scarlett we should get up but she was already in a deep sleep.

I sighed before slipping out my blanket and quietly opening my drawer, I placed my phone down and then plopped back onto the bed next to Scarlett..and soon I fell into a deep slumber.

-Kennedy's pov-

"and done..so that's how you whisk an egg properly.." I explained to Norman who watched intensely taking in every little detail I said to him.

"it's actually more simple than I thought.." Norman smiled, as he placed the whisker into the sink.

"yeah, I'm surprised you didn't know how.."

"Why is that?" he questioned

"well you are a genius so I expected the all-mighty Norman to know how to whisk an egg." I laughed, and in response, Norman playfully hit me in the shoulder it didn't hurt though...

"you think I'm all mighty?"

"you are like the smartest person I've ever meant." I tried to reason with the albino.

-Scarlett's pov-

"Gilda, why are you dragging me away from my studying?" I questioned as the greened hair girl dragged me down the hall, I was overworking myself again because I figured since me and y/n slept for a good while and missed breakfast so why not just keep studying again?

"You've done enough so now you're gonna come play hide and seek with everyone else!" Gilda informed as she tightened her grip on my wrist.

"Okay okay but can you like loosen your grip on my wrist!" I whined, dam this girl was stronger than I imagined.

"yeah sorry!" she apologized, I let out a sigh of relief when my wrist could breathe again.

Once we arrived everyone was here to play, the whole house of grace field was playing tag. I don't know who managed to get everyone to play hide and seek INCLUDING RAY?

This better be worth it.

-y/ns pov-

Yes, it was me who got everyone to play hide and seek, surprised?

I honestly think this is a good idea..family bonding time. I mean we can all just pretend we're a normal family, I mean nothing could go wrong while playing hide and seek..right?