⚜️bad decisions⚜️

y/ns pov:

All I could hear through the grace field house was the sound of the grandfather clock ticking and occasionally the sound of sheets and blankets ruffling from a child tossing and turning in their sleep. It's been a while and everyone was sound asleep..well except for the 6 of us that will be meeting in the library in exactly 15 minutes,

The amount of anxiety I has was bad it's almost as if every time the clock struck telling me one minute has passed the anxiety in my stomach bubbled up just a little more. I have no idea how this is going to go but me, Scarlett, and Kennedy decided to be completely honest with them.

~flashback ~

The moment I walked into the library the smell of books filled my nose it was almost comforting. The library brought me a feeling of ease and the vibe almost washed all my anxiety away. If I had to choose between sleeping in the bedroom or grabbing a pillow and blanket and sleeping on the floor of the library I would choose the library just something about it was so homey.

All three of us decided to gather in the library and discuss our plan. We chose a book to read so we don't look suspicious and surprisingly they had some stories we had in our world. For example, they had a lot of similar fairy tales. We decided to choose Repunzal I know it's pretty basic but we were kinda curious if the storyline was changed up a bit.

"Ok so I know this might sound super dumb but I think we should tell them the truth," Scarlett spoke up causing me and Kennedy to raise our heads from the book.

"What? Are you serious?" Kennedy asked with a concerned face. She then quickly calmed down when she noticed children oddly staring at her.

"Yes, I'm serious it may be the best option they are high-grade kids who are extremely smart and something about Ray tells me he can read people like a book." Scarlett tried to reason with us as she shuddered at the last part. 

"They'll think we're crazy." I sighed as I flipped the pages of the book back in forth "Not that we're not.." I added with a slight Shrug.

"Exactly we should lie.." Kennedy exclaimed grabbing the book from my hand to stop me from making the annoying noise of the pages flipping. We sat in silence as we all thought of a solution to our problem, now it wouldn't be a terrible idea to lie but on the other hand, Scarlett is right they would probably be able to tell we were lying if we were not extremely careful.

Finally, I concluded and spoke up "Why not have a little fun and be truthful with the three."

"How do you call that fun." Kennedy sighed shaking her head in disappointment

"none of this is fun, to be honest, but y/ns right!" Scarlett agreed

"Okay, so how to do you two plan on getting them to believe you cause anyone in their right mind wouldn't believe that we just magically ended up here?!" Kennedy asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I think we can gain their trust by giving them proof," I explained

"good idea but what exactly are we gonna say?" Scarlet questioned as she laid her head down on the table.

"We tell them what happened in the past and I can say their conversation word for word if I have to," I answered as I copied Scarlett's action.