My Warrior 🌞💛 [P1]

(FIRST MEDIVAL AU LET'S GOOO!!)

Info: 

Venti is a normal (gay & emo) musician that lives the life of a Monstadt villager. He doesn't have a ton of money, but he's able to pay for things on his own with the help of his "job" that he often gets small tips from and the many friends he has that are willing to give him free things. Jean, the princess of Monstadt, is a childhood friend of his. Because they know each other very well, they often meet in secret.

Xiao is the eldest prince of Liyue. His father is Rex Lapis, or Zhongli. His mother, who had a peaceful divorce from his father, and now they live happily as pure roommates, was Nigguang (they're great friends<3). His Step-Father is Childe (because why not). He has three sisters, Ganyu (older), Qiqi (younger), and Hu Tao (younger, also who is his step-sister). As the eldest son, Xiao has to marry someone. Although his parents began to lose hope, he announced that he was going to marry the prince of Monstadt at a dinner table unlike any other. Now, his marriage is going to take place in the palace's (rather large) backyard.

Basically, Venti visits Liyue to not only see his friend's wedding but also the man himself, Zhongli, since they know one another very well (obviously) and ends up meeting the love of his life at a wedding, I assure you, he was definitely invited to and definitely did not break into.

So, there's going to be implied Zhongchi, so if you don't like that, then you don't have to read it! I can even upload another oneshot of Medieval stuff without it if you guys want! Anyway, let's get into the real story 😌

Venti POV

The sounds of the busy town and the soft chirping of the birds were the sounds Venti heard as he strolled along the path, whistling a tune of the wind.

The streets filled with the chattering of the villagers and the shouts of shopkeepers were regular during mid-day and a friendly atmosphere around the bustling area.

A lightly dressed man ran straight by him, making Venti feel the quick gust of wind that baffled him slightly. The man quickly turned his head, apologized, and bolted.

'Must've been in a rush...' He thought before giving a shrug and moving on.

The musician paused to take a clear look at the town he had just arrived in not too long ago. The clear, bright blue sky had small, puffy clouds that hovered over the town. They were bright and didn't show any signs of rain or a storm.

Venti darted his eyes toward one of the shopkeepers. He decided to walk over. Maybe he had apples to sell.

The bard put an elbow on the counter of the small stand and looked up. "Hey, sir?"

The shopkeeper blinked and responded. "Do you need anything?"

"I was wondering which of your apples tastes best and most fresh, sir!" Venti gave a finger gun with a friendly wink.

The shopkeeper smiled and nodded. "Let me see my selection!" His hands reached into one of the many barrels beside him and Venti soon saw the man pull out a shiny, fresh red apple.

Venti's eyes widened, and they shimmered. He took the fruit that was handed to him and looked into his pant pouch. After a while, the bard nervously laughed and put a hand behind his head. "Erm- ehe.... It seems like I don't have any Mora on me right now..."

"Oh, that's alright! Do you have any other way you can pay me?"

"I can sing you a song, sir!" Venti pulled out a lyre from his coat. The shopkeeper nodded in agreement and he relaxed to enjoy a show.