You're The Other Half of Me 🥛💛

Suggested by @hlosieyoake! Btw, tysm for the suggestion!!

Information: Just a short fluffy cuddle chapter! Venti is sick and asks Xiao to stay home from work to comfort him! Just pure wholesomeness, no smut. This is the same universe as "Friday Morning". Enjoy reading!!

XIAO POV

"I'm tired!! Xiao, come over here, please?" A pleading voice awoke Xiao from his daydreams. The man turned to see his husband in bed with his arms outstretched into the air.

"Venti, darling. You know I have work." He sighed, folding his arms. Xiao was already in his uniform and ready to go. His eyes quickly darted to the clock on the nightstand. 7 AM. He had to leave soon if he didn't want to be late.

"But I'm sick! Just cuddle with me until I get better, meanie." Venti pouted, sitting up in bed with a slight struggle.

"I can't-"

"Yes you can, just miss- achoo! Sniffle. One shift!"

"Last time I said that so we could cuddle, you still went."

"So what? That time it affected other people, this time it doesn't!! Just cough please stay home, this once??" Venti clasped his hands together, leaned forward, and made his eyes go watery. Xiao jumped at the sudden puppy eyes.

"You..- You know that's my weakness, unfair!" The man cried, but he continued to stare which just made it harder to refuse. Finally, Xiao sighed and walked over, taking off his outer coat and tossing it on a chair.

"Fine, fine. I'll stay home. But you owe me one." He climbed into bed next to Venti and gently nudged him on the shoulder. His husband couldn't be happier and quickly lay back down, scootching over to him.

Xiao couldn't help but laugh as he lay next to him. Venti moved in close and gave him a kiss on his chin, then snuggled into his shoulder. Xiao wrapped his arms around Venti's waist and pulled him in closer so they were pressing against each other's bodies.

"You smell sweet." Xiao smiled as he pressed his nose to the top of Venti's hair.

"Really? I heard sick people cough smelled bad." Venti let out a light chuckle.

"Without all that coughing and sneezing you do, I'd think you were never sick in the first place and were faking all the high temperatures I measured last night."

"That's physically impossible, dummy!" Venti laughed into Xiao's shoulder.

Xiao nodded. "I guess you're right, and you better not even try and trick me!" His fingers moved up to Venti's back and he gave him a light tickle, which made the man giggle.

"Alright, alright- I won't, I won't!" Venti laughed, struggling. Xiao finally stopped tickling him when his poor husband began coughing again.

Venti breathed a sigh of relief and gave Xiao a peck on his lips, beaming happily. Soon, the breathing of Venti became light, soon turning into a soft snore. Xiao chuckled and hugged him closer, soon drifting asleep as well.

After that, Xiao's husband's sickness seemed to have been just cured. A cuddle a day keeps the doctor away! Or was it 'apple'? Eh, he couldn't bother to remember.

{A/N: Hope you enjoyed that fluffy chapter!! If you have any more suggestions, feel free to give them!! Ah, and: 4k read special ideas!! Please give me some I'm uncreative... I ALSO MISSED 3K SPECIAL IM SO SORRY FHAHFW- Now, a reminder:}

Stay safe, stay healthy, and have a great rest of your day/night! Bye!!~ <3