117. To be seen in the light! (Extra)

"Got it, I totally got it ......," said the little devil, holding his head in his hands, convinced.

With the wave of cāo she had just made, one of her pawns had finally reached the end of the line, so she didn't hesitate to name Yuhi - and her opponent

    was cooperative, choosing to be straightforward and sincere.

"Is the person you like black hair!"

    "No ...... her hair is ......" Halfway through the sentence, Yuhi's waist was suddenly poked by Eiya, and he turned his head to meet her unpleasant

    look in her eyes.

    Sure enough! It was Ya that stupid Hoshi liked! And Ya knew about it! This interaction convinced Erolu of her suspicions - it was so

    It was so obvious that anyone who couldn't see it in the room would be really stupid!

    (Jia Qi: Huh? What? What? Why didn't I see it?)

    His Highness the Demon King was in a state of confusion - on one side was his best buddy, and on the other side was arguably the sister he had been closest to since childhood.

    The other side was arguably the sister he had been closest to since childhood.

    Although it was said that Eiya had often punked her and had been rather indifferent to her for even longer - when Erolu still knew that the other party cared for him, all this

    It was the result of a misunderstanding.

    After all, no matter what she had committed, even if she had been outwardly indifferent to herself before, in private Eiya would always be in front of her own father and mother

    say good things and protect themselves ......

    At least she is closer to this sister who thinks of herself in big and small things than her own father and mother - it's just that a lot of the time she likes to be too clever and put herself in the way of her sister.

    The other side of the coin is Yuhi.

    On the other hand, Yuhi, who she had gotten to know in junior high, took care of herself in all matters. You could say that in terms of understanding herself

    In this regard, even Eiya can not compare with Yuhi ......

    The actual fact is that you'll be able to get a lot more than just a girl, or even an ordinary human girl.

    She might even have fallen for someone as a wife.

    But unfortunately he was a fierce man and really had no romantic thoughts about Yuhi - and even if he had, the fact that he was a non-human would have killed her.

    The idea of being non-human would have killed her.

    The little devil now feels like his wings are tying themselves in knots and flying away - the two people closest to me are going to leave me and fly away together, what should I do?

    Waiting online, very urgent ......

    (Jia Qi:What about me? What about me? Don't I count?!!!)

    "Ya go give Stupid Hi a kiss on the cheek!" After playing around for most of the day, His Highness the Demon King finally caught a chance to get back at his oldest sister.

    After the other party chose to take a dare, he gave a retaliatory wave of extremely strong cāo.

    In any case, Yuhi was a good guy, a typical ideal boyfriend...