CXXXIII. He's got a lot of self-control.

"What are you doing?" Her Highness the Demon King, who was sitting on the sofa and had changed back into her nightgown, looked at her own sister beside her frantically getting up and down

    , the word confused was written all over his face.

    "He's not doing anything to you, is he?" Eiya stared at Erolu with a serious face, looking at the latter with some fear in her heart.

    "No...... didn't, did he? What do you mean?" A blush grew on her face, the little devil averted her eyes somewhat sheepishly and began to

    play the fool.

could it be that just now the sound was too loud for Xiao Ya to hear? No way! Can't you behave yourself, you stupid bastard? I'm supposed to be a brother.

, how can I be ashamed of myself?

" the chastity aspect ...... " Eiya lifted up the skirt of her sister's nightgown, the look of a female rascal ...... although said

Eru the skirt of this nightgown was already short almost as good as nothing.

    "Woah woah woah! What are you doing! Don't lift the skirt!" The little devil was so scared that she pressed the hem of her skirt between her legs

    , "What the hell do you want!"

"Checking to see if you're still clean and then thinking about whether to fight him ......" Eiya said in a serious and very scary way, "

    Just because I know he's nice to you doesn't mean I agree with him going down on you right now."

    "Stop it, how could he possibly lay a hand on me?" His Highness the Devil King felt a moment of speechlessness, "Rather, it's you, don't fight to the point of putting yourself

    Don't give yourself away. ...... What kind of nonsense do you have in your head all day long?"

Thankfully, Yuhi had already gone inside to take a shower, otherwise if he heard Erolu's words, he would have had to spit out a wave of - are you qualified to say your sister? You're all just dumb, shibari lollies, right?

    "You really didn't do it? Then what did he do to you in the shower?" Eiya's face was filled with disbelief at her sister's explanation.

    The word "disbelief" was written all over her sister's face ......

    A bunch of lonely men and women stayed in the bathroom for half a day and made strange noises ...... although it was possible that she heard wrongly due to the sound of the water.

    But with her own sister's current looks, if Yuhi had really done nothing, Eiya might have to wonder if the other party was a man.

    Of course, if Yuuhi knew what was going through Eiya's mind at the moment, he would have given her a headbutt despite his image and status.

    What the hell do you think you're feeling? I'm not just a scumbag who craves your sister's body.

"I'm telling you, I didn't see that Stupid Xi liked me at all before he confessed his love for me ...... He has a lot of self-control and wouldn't do anything weird to me."

Seeing that her own sister didn't believe it, the little devil sighed and began to analyze it for her.

    Generally speaking, when a boy faces a girl he likes, he will inevitably be shy and nervous, right? There would definitely be acts like paying courtesy to

    The same can be said of a girl. It's easy to tell if a guy has a crush on a girl from these aspects.

But after spending a few years with Yuhi as a loli, he often buys himself snacks, but Erolu doesn't see anything like that in him at all.