C. Loli who bought gas

"Has the price gone up again? Wasn't it only two hundred and forty last time? Today it's almost three hundred?" At a gas station in the east city, a little silver-haired

Loli was tapping her finger on the gas tank beside her, her displeasure already written all over her face.

    In fact, most households are now using natural gas pipelines, and because of safety and portability issues, LPG cans like this one have gradually fallen out of favor with many people.

Because of safety and portability issues, LPG, like this kind of tank, has gradually disappeared from the daily life of many people.

    However, there are many buildings of a certain age in this area of the Dongcheng District, and it is not convenient to install natural gas pipes. So there are still many people in this area who, like

    Like our little devil, they need to go to the nearest gas station to buy a canister of LPG.

Erolu is now in a very depressed mood, although it has been a while since he last came over to buy it, but this is too much of a price increase, isn't it?

    "This price is not up to us either, we'll give you a cheaper price, two hundred and seventy for a full tank of gas, any lower won't do ......" the gas station's

    The salesman boy held his head and said helplessly, at the moment his mood was no better at the moment.

    After all, he was just a salesman, and he really didn't have any say in the price. Every time the price goes up, a lot of people say he's wrong.

    It's really not fair.

And it wasn't the first time that this little girl had come to buy gas, so he didn't know what was going on in her family to make her a child.

buy this kind of thing.

    But really, such a cute little girl made him feel compassionate and wanted to give her as cheap as possible .......

Maybe that's what this family has in mind, right?

    "Okay, then I'll buy two cans, do I have to fill out the address again? You should also include delivery, right?" Her Highness confirmed while

She took out her mobile phone and prepared to pay. After all, considering that the price might increase in the future, she felt that it was better to buy one more can for backup.

    "The salesman sighed again, "Fill in the address again, it's too much trouble for me to go through it.

    I'll make arrangements after filling it out and I can have it delivered to you before dinner."

"Okay, thank you, big brother," after paying the money, the little devil tilted her head and made a cute face at the little brother in front of her, picked up the

    pen and wrote her phone number and address in the small book also on the table.

Her smile gave the salesman a blast and he looked helplessly at the pile of gas cans at the back, not really

The salesman looked at the pile of gas cans in the back and couldn't bring himself to say anything about the extra charge for delivery.

    Forget it, I'll just deliver it myself. The two cans added up to more than sixty pounds, so I couldn't let this girl take them back alone, right?

    to go, right?

    "Hmmmmmmmm~" Her Highness the Demon King hummed a little while filling out her information, not noticing that a figure behind her had