cvll. The devil who flies on her sister in the main line is a crumb

In the end, You Xi chose to stay, for one, it was too late, and for another, a certain loli was too short of company, so it was always good to spend more time with her

    ......

Yuhi took some clothes and went to take a shower, while a certain disgraced loli was lying on the bed, hugging her teddy bear and rolling around.

    "Mmmmmmmm~" the little devil was in a good mood at the moment, although she didn't know

    why she was in a good mood ...... maybe it was because she had someone to keep her company today?

"Hehehehe~" Erolu rolled back and forth on the bed with the teddy bear Yuhi had given her, occasionally glancing out of the room in the direction of the bathroom

    It seemed as if he was expecting something.

    Then again, he seemed so angry and worried today ...... should I give him some comfort or something?

Stopping her tumbling movements, the Demon King sat up from the bed, holding her chin in thought while glancing at the wardrobe ......

    After ten minutes or so, Yuhi, who had showered and dressed, wiped his wet hair with a towel and walked towards a certain loli's room.

    towards the room where she was.

"Say Lu-chan, you ......" The door to the room was only half covered, and as soon as he pushed it open, Yuhi froze in his tracks at the sight before him.

    "Hmm?" The little devil who was tending to the last of the veil on her head and had just put it on looked back and noticed the other's appearance as well.

    "Why did you enter without knocking?"

    "No. Do you change your clothes without closing the door?" You Xi was a little frantic, this girl's heart was too big. It was a good thing she'd already changed her clothes.

    Otherwise this would be another huge challenge to her brain nerves.

    "And why are you wearing this outfit? It's already bedtime ......"

    What Erolu was wearing was the black flower wedding with a lot of blue rose decorative elements that he had ordered at great cost. Although it was the second time he saw it, the way the other party looked in it made him feel like he couldn't breathe for a moment.

    "Hmmm... ~ Does it look good?" With one hand slightly raised in a claw-like gesture, the young demon king asked with a somewhat shy smile on her face.

    But the fist clenched in front of her chest betrayed her inner tension and unease ......

    "It looks good ......" Looking at the girl in front of him, Yuhi felt that all these years he had read the book for nothing - the situation in front of him made him for a moment

    unable to find the right words, choked for half a day, but also just spat out the word 'good looking'.

"It's as good as it looks, after all, you bought it for me ......" Erolu turned her head away a little embarrassed, the blush on her face intensifying.

    "Because I felt like making it up to you a little ...... so, I'll just wear this ...... outfit to show you or something." The voice was getting smaller and smaller, the blush was almost

    to drip like blood, and the slightest hint of steam on her head, foreshadowing

    that a certain loli was moving vaguely in the direction of a steamy hime.

    "Speaking of which, this is like the first outfit you ever gave me again ......"

    "Wife!!!" Unable to contain his inner turmoil any longer, Yuhi let out a shameful cry and flung his little girlfriend onto