LIV. Beneath the Night Sky ( 4000 II Large Chapter Plus More)

Yuhi was relieved to hear Erolu's explanation—luckily they weren't already together, or she really wouldn't have had a chance ......

    "But back to that question from earlier, so does she like you?" Yuhi was still more concerned about this, after all an imaginary enemy

    After all, there was a big difference between an imaginary enemy and a confirmed love interest.

    "No lies, huh? You know, if you're not honest, I'm sure I can tell. ......" Yuuhi had a smirking expression on his face that

    The look on Erolu's face made him panic a little.

    "I I I ......" the little devil scratched and tugged at his hair, looking torn to pieces.

    "I'll be honest, you can't hit me, you can't scold me, and you can't bully me. ......" Raising her head slightly, Erolu had this

The way she looked like she was so weak really made Yuhi feel a little sweaty.

    "Don't worry ......," he said, making Yuhi laugh and cry - I love you more than anything else, how could I possibly bully you?

    I can't help but love you, how could I possibly bully you?

    "Actually Yue Yue, she confessed her love to me ......"

    woc? Already confessed? Yuhi was shocked ...... Are all girls nowadays so horrible in their speed of action? And what the hell did Lu just say about

    What the hell is pretending to be a couple again?

    "But she likes me as a boy, so I didn't say yes!"

"So ......" Yuhi suddenly showed a bad smile, "So do you like her?"

    Hearing this question, Ei

Lu froze in place - this is a giveaway question, huh? This guy is a lie detector for himself, how can I answer?

    If you want to say that you like him, His Highness still thinks that he likes him very much. She's pretty, she's cute, she treats people well, and most importantly, she's genuinely interested in them.

    The most important thing is that she genuinely has feelings for herself ...... If it weren't for the fact that her body is a loli, she might have agreed to someone's confession.

    "Quite ...... quite like it ......," blushing, the little devil answered the other party's question - anyway, unable to muddle past, just be honest and jiāo

    to say it.

    "But not that aspect either! It's just the ...... good friend, good sister kind of like!" Waving her hands around, Erolu was now afraid that

    The other person thinks she is a love rival and rips her hands off ......

    "Okay, good girl ...... I know, go shopping." picking up some panicked loli, Yuhi patted his partner on the spine and

    Carrying her towards the school's kiosk ......

    --Splitting line -

After returning to the dormitory, Yuhi sat down in his chair and thought back to the conversation he had with Eru not too long ago. At this moment, he looked at her again, who was playing with Jia Qi.

    The three of them were playing around with her, and there was a feeling that a hole had been dug in his heart ......

Yuhi knew very well that his best friend was very slow about her own affairs, so it was hard to say whether Yume Yue had any thoughts about pursuing her now.