XII. What? The best friend is off the hook? (Extra)

"There's no such thing as letting someone pick their own name ......" Yume Yue was a bit speechless, "You're a real nerd ...... "

"Eh ......" Erolu didn't know what to say for a moment, because she really wasn't good at this kind of stuff.

Which one of the people she was close to, besides Eiya, did you see that didn't have 'stupid' in front of it? You can't expect a naming wizard to give people proper

You can't expect a naming geek to give people proper nicknames, can you?

And it's something that comes naturally after you've known each other for a while. ...... Before my birthday last term, I didn't even know there was a name for me.

The actual fact is that you don't even know there is such a person, so how can you get acquainted?

"So ...... Yue Yue?" After thinking for a moment, Erolu gave a name.

"Mmm!" Putting her arm around Erolu, Yume Yue leaned her head on the other man's shoulder, looking very happy. "I'm fine with that, but don't call me LuLu, it makes me uncomfortable ......" remembering someone who called her that

, His Highness the Demon King got goose bumps.

"Huh?" With her head still resting on Erolu's shoulder, the expression on Yume Yue's face became very odd.

Calling a big Mi7 lad ......

Lou? What kind of person could do that? No, that guy doesn't have a thing for Erolu, does he? No, he's mine!

"Male or female?"

"What?"

"I said ......" Girl's instincts gave Yume Yue a hint of crisis, "Is the guy who called you LuLu a guy or a girl?"

"A guy, kind of a casual friend, not very close ......"

"Then you need to stay away from him, he must have something in mind when he calls you that ...... you need to be careful." Yume Yue bit her lip a little unhappily

and the grip on Eru's arm increased a few more notches.

"Your hair is falling down ......" Noticing that part of Yume Yue's hair had fallen from her forehead due to her movement, Erolu reached out and pushed it back.

She had to get it back ......

At the same time, a trio of people who had come to buy drinks, namely Yoo Hee Ji Hye and Ziyu, had just arrived at the kiosk when they noticed two familiar figures...

...

"Is that? Wife Road?"

"Woc, who's that woman next to you?"

Ignoring the questions from both Ji Xian and Ziyu, You Xi stared blankly at the two who were 'lovingly' interacting with each other with an unbelievable look on her face.

Lu-chan? When did he get a girlfriend? Why haven't I heard anything about it? This is not scientific. ...... This guy didn't tell me anything!

I'm not even told?

"Wait a minute? Is that yume Yue?" Ziyu's voice brought Yushi back to reality, and made him notice that the girl beside his best friend

It wasn't unfamiliar to himself.

After identifying both parties, the question arose in the minds of all three - how did these two get together?

Compared to Ji Xian and Ziyu, who knew nothing about them, You Xi, who had some idea of what was going on, was even more confused than the two of them.