XC. The majesty of Her Majesty the Demon King

"Open the door, sleepover check!" You Xi had just covered his little girlfriend's mouth for a short while when, along with the thumping of the door, the hostel manager's familiar

    gruff voice sounded just outside the door.

    "Woo-woo~" Seemingly disturbed by the movement of the housekeeper, the little devil frowned and made a cute sound like a pout. As if

venting her discontent, her body began to wriggle in response.

    Yuhi was so shocked that he moved one hand up to the back of the girl in front of him and stroked her back like a kitten's fur, calming her down.

    He was so scared that he moved one hand up to the back of the loli in front of him and stroked her back like a cat.

    At the same time, for fear that a certain loli might make a noise and be discovered by the manager, Yuhi also moved her body down a little and covered her with the blanket.

    The other day, she was in the middle of the night.

    "Coming coming!" The first thing you need to do is to get ready.

    The door was opened.

    "Is everyone here? Anyone not here?" As soon as he entered the door, the house manager got straight to the point, picking up the booklet and pen in his hand and asking.

    "What's that smell in here? You're not bringing girls back to your dormitory, are you? You'll get a penalty if you're expelled from the dormitory. ......" Sniffing the air, he said, "I'm not sure if it's a boy's dorm.

    The host frowned at the smell in the air that clearly did not belong to the boys' dormitory.

    Although his tone was serious, he was more half-joking than anything else - they were on guard downstairs every day, and no one could get past their eyes to get the information.

    They were on guard downstairs every day, how could anyone bring a girl in without their knowledge?

Hurry up and get out of here, hurry up and get out of here. ...... Yuhi stroked Ero's back and kept mumbling these words in his mind.

    Just as he was praying in his heart for the hostess to hurry up and leave, a sudden sharp pain in his arm made him almost scream out in agony-

    Looking down, the crazy girl in his arms took another bite out of his arm.

    "One's in the shower

    , one is up there already sleeping ......" Ji Xian was just about to respond to the hostler's question when Jia Qi answered before him. After gesturing with a

    a gesture of silence, he then pointed to Yu Xi's bed and the bathroom on the balcony.

    "Oh, okay ......" After glancing in the two directions Jia Qi pointed, the housekeeper didn't suspect anything and picked up a pen and ticked a few things on the booklet

    ......

    The bed, Yuhi is now gritting her teeth, forcing the pain in her hand to keep from screaming - this crazy loli in her arms is not like before, this time she is really biting hard.

    This time it was a really hard bite.

He had tried to pull his arm out, but unlike the light bites he had received from the little animal before, this time Erolu was clearly biting with the intention of tearing and hunting.

    He had tried to pull his arm out, but unlike the light bite of the previous small animal, this time Erolu was clearly biting and hunting.

    He could not get his hand out of a certain loli's mouth without making too much noise and attracting the attention of the house manager.