Whoops

So this is pretty unexpected- mostly for myself. It's been a good year and a half, and after watching those tiktoks about crazy wattpad updates and I can't help but laugh at myself.
My life got incredibly crazy, and I could probably write quite a good autobiography at this point.
But here I am, on Wattpad for the first time in forever, when I should be studying for my midterms.
If I'm being honest, the reason why I disappeared is actually because I had to physically wrestle my boyfriend to stop him from looking at my wattpad. At that point I decided it was best just to delete the app as a whole then let him him see the contents of this cursed app. Of course, we broke up awhile ago, and I forgot my log-in password.

But, after forever, I am back (and still as twilight obsessed as ever.) And here's the thing. It makes me SO happy to see how enjoyed this fanfic was with so many people. Seriously. Buuuut because it's been so long... I forgot where the hell I was going with the damn plot.
If you would LIKE me to whip something up, I will gladly try. I don't want to waste a lot of time on it though, so some comments letting me know would be more than appreciated.
If people are still actively enjoying this story, I will gladly write on. It's been awhile, and I can't promise I won't fall off the face of the earth again (since I am a full time student right now)
But I can easily pump out a few chapters for you fellow Jasper lovers.

So, here is your long awaited apology, and possible promised new chapters. Again, please let know. I won't write more unless I get confirmed that people are interested. (Also, if I do update, I'll reply to everyone's comment to let them know it's updated as a reminder.)

Hope you all are well in your cozy corners of the world, I know things are hectic right now and I hope you are all safe.
<3
-author