Chapter 13

"Draco, I have only 15 minutes before my next meeting this better be urgent," Draco watched as she closed the door behind her to his office. Her black tight, fitting dress, looking far too appealing for work. He pressed her against the door, her back facing him as he ran his hands down her body.

"15 minutes?" He scoffed, "I only need 10 minutes with you, Granger" Draco began to tug at her dress, revealing delicate, black, lace panties. "Granger, is this for me?"

Her breathing was hitched, "Just get on with it."

Draco grasped onto her shoulders and turned her around to look at him. Grabbing hold of her cheeks, he spoke with venom behind his words, "Do you deserve it? Walking around the Ministry like this, in such a tight dress, letting others see what is mine." He let his hand wander down to between her legs moving her panties to the side where he then reached her warmth. He groaned feeling how wet she already was.

Her eyes grew worrisome, "Please." She pulled on his pant loops and began unbuckling his trousers frantically. She pulled out his length, stroking slowly. "You're down to 8 minutes, Malfoy," she taunted.

Was she really trying to challenge me?

"You little brat," he grinned. Draco hoisted her up, her back still against the door to his office, and slowly entered her. He watched as she gasped for air as he filled her. She tightened her legs around his waist, meeting his gaze again as she crashed into his lips.

Mine.

Digging his fingers into her bare arse to hold more leverage he began using her as a sleeve for his pleasure, her walls tightening around his cock as he thrust hard and quickly into her.

"More, more, please, Draco," she whimpered.

He dove into the crevice of her neck, "Louder, precious, I want everyone to hear you. Let them know you're mine."

She giggled, gasping for air as she did so. "Come inside me, Draco, please."

That fucking devil.

He didn't even have a moment to process a decision. The simple command sent him over the edge. He groaned into her ear, digging his fingers hard as he finished inside of her.

"Hermione, fuck, you devilish woman. How could you say that?" He groaned as he pushed her hard against the door.

She jumped down, he shuddered at the sudden chill. Draco quickly tucking himself back inside his trousers.

"Did it in 6, color me impressed, Malfoy," she smiled, "I have a meeting." She began pulling her dress back down.

"Clean up, Granger," he leaned in and kissed her before she opened the door.

"See you tonight, darling," she giggled.

Fuck. How is she mine?

******

Hermione paced Harry and Ginny's apartment, reciting different ways to say what had been going on the past 2 weeks. She stopped immediately by the sound of a loud whipping noise.

"Hermione? What are you doing here?" Ginny exclaimed. She looked startled. "Is everything okay?"

"I've been seeing, Draco." She blurted out.

"I think I already know that." She sighed in relief and walked to her coat rack where she hung her purse and coat.

"No, Gin. We are together." Hermione had never been so certain when saying something, she felt confidence behind her voice.