CHAPTER 1

CITY HOSPITAL, GOA

11:15 P.M.

OPERATION THEATRE - LIGHTS ON

In the corner of a long silent corridor  you can hear the voice of rapid, heavy footsteps!

You can see a man  walking continuously from one side to another, without stopping from one end of corridor to another. Nervousness,worry and fear is clearly visible in his face . The people around him all seems worried about him. They want to stop him n soothe him but looks like they are afraid of his anger.

Suddenly he punched the wall near him, a low grunt passes from his mouth. The past memories starts to float around his mind. He slowly sat down on floor and start speaking with himself - ''No you can't leave me for the second time, I've lost you once because of my stupidity. I can't loose you again. You have to be fine for me, for us''

A person passing through the corridor looks weirdly at him, and tries to make him stand bt instead got pushed by him. The friends of the man Instantly comes and ease out the situation.

Suddenly operation room lights gets off and door gets opened.
The man instantly jumps from the floor and stood in front of doctor and asks - '' HOW IS SHE ''

P. S - I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT FROM NEXT CHAPTERS I'LL TAKE YOU TO THEIR UNKNOWN  PAST!
WHO IS THAT MAN? WHO IS THE GIRL LYING IN OPERATION THEATRE?
YOUR CURIOSITY HAVE TO WAIT FOR KNOWING ALL THE ANSWERS. PLEASE TELL YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THIS EPISODE IN COMMENTS.