CHAPTER - 8

Stars entertainment:-

Teja enters the company and directly went towards the receptionist directly and asked about the meeting. The receptionist remembered her and told her to wait at the waiting room.

Teja nods and went towards the waiting room. Mira ( receptionist) calls the upper management to know about the details about the meeting and tells about the arrival of teja .

After getting the required information mita cuts off the call and went towards teja. The call between mira and the other manager got heard by omi.

Omi immediately calls karan - "Sir, ms teja have came to the company to discuss about the theme of next show"

Karan stood up from his chair - "When is the meeting going to hyou wantppen? Which room? Get me the detail as soon as possible"

Omi - " Ok sir I'll get it done. Give me 5 minutes. "

With this photo gets cut .

Karan looks at the disconnected phone and whispers - " Finally we are going to meet after 5 years."

Meanwhile in the waiting room -

Teja was sitting in the sofa reading her book that she brought with her from home.

Mira comes near her and speaks - "Mam your meeting will start in 15 min. Let me take you to the meeting room."

Teja(closing her book) -"Okay . Let's go. Please lead the way.

In the lift --------

Seeing teja a bit nervous for the meeting mira decide to boost her confidence-

Mira - "Mam you don't have to be nervous. The manager you have meeting with is very easy to talk to. "

Teja (smiles slightly)- " Yeah thanks . I'm fine. "

After some time lift reached to the floor where meeting was scheduled.

Mira - " Mam you can sit in the room. Sir will be reaching here any moment."

Teja - " Okay. Thanks again for your help. "

With this mira left the room .

Teja kept the documents in tahe table and sat down on chair waiting for the manager to come.

Karan along with omi and manager aman came to the meeting room in some time.

Seeing karan along with two more people teja thought that karan is the manager and Aman is the main boss.

She was staring in the direction of karan when she got a little flaggerbasted  remembering how she was lost in his face last time she visited.

She immediately stands up and looked away from kk .

Kk noticed this but didn't comment on it.

Manager aman didn't focussed much on their reaction and went towards teja to shake hands.

Teja hurriedly went forward to shake hands with all three of them .

As soon as her hand touch karan's hand teja swiftly take back in 2 second.

Karan gives a look of displeasure bit was ignored by teja.

Aman - "Ms teja. I talked to ms anjali on call and she told us that you will give presentation on behalf of your studio. "

"Are you prepared? " asked aman.

Teja nods her head and spoke - " Yes sir. I'm prepared. Should I begin? "

Aman - "okay very well. You can begin. "

With the affirmation from him, teja stood up from her chair and starts giving her presentation and her views related to their collaboration.

While teja was giving her presentation karan was busy staring at her with a little smile on his face.

Teja felt the, stare of karan on her but thought that it was just her random thoughts so she brushed it off and continued giving presentation.

After half an hour, finally the meeting got completed and manager and karan looked satisfied with her presentation.

Aman (with a smile) - "Ms teja. I really liked your presentation. I hope we will be able to work with each other with ease in the future. "

Teja - " I also wish a happy collaboration between your company and our studio. "

Seeing both Aman and teja interact karan starts to get a bit pisses and interject their conversation and speaks up - " If your conversation is finished then can we end this meeting. "

Teja (sarcastically) " Oh yeah we have hold you down to stop you from leaving. Sorry to waste your time. "

"Even the boss have not spoked but he have to speak up " - teja mutters under her breath.

With this she shakes her hand with Aman and leaves the room.

Aman (a bit petrified) - Sir I think Ms teja had some kind of misunderstanding about our positions. Let me go and clear it out with her. "

Karan (slightly grinning)- "  It's fine. We'll have more chances to clear this misunderstanding with Ms teja "

Author's note - Guys I've my college exams + I've a lot of assignmennts to complete that's why I'm so late with the update. Please bear with me😩🥺🥺
Also tell me about your views in comments.