CHAPTER 3

After around half an hour karan came back to his house tired, exhausted. He opens the door n directly jumped onto his bed and slept. At midnight  the face of that girl appeared on his dream and he wakes up fully covered with sweat.

He jumps off the bed n went to kitchen for water. After some time he came back to his bed n just sat there.

The beautiful bare face of that girl coming in his mind.  Her innocent kiddish voice - '' No you can't die, I gave you my first kiss. You can't die, you have to wake up'' brings up a smile on his face.

Seeing his reflection in the mirror karan starts scolding himself softly - ' Bro she might not even remember you, it's been more than 3 years. why can't you forget her? '

Not getting any answer he just gives a silly smile and again dive back into his bed trying to sleep..,..

_____________________________________

On the other side a girl is running swiftly trying to catch any auto, but all in vain. She found a sitting bench near the road and just sat there for taking rest .

Suddenly her phone rang and her friend start scolding her -" Teju where the hell are you? Do you know how tensed I am?
Look at the time. It's past midnight. when are you coming home? "

Teju gives a silly smile and says - " Adaa cool down baba. I'm trying to find an auto. I was late so I couldn't catch up with the bus, I'll be home in some time "

Adaa - "Teju you make me feel so afraid at times. Can't you tell me about this before. Do you know how tensed I was. "

Teja - "Adaa stop acting like an elder." (starts giggling) "

Adaa - " Teju you just come home I'll make you have a good laugh " (trying to sound angry)

Teja - " Ok baba. I'll accept all your punishment. Now let me go search for auto. I'll tell you about the details after reaching home "

Adaa - " Ok just keep me updated. Take care.

                         PHONE CUT

Teja sighs n gives a silly smile - Offo adda How much tension do you take?

She starts walking towards the highway. 

After walking for almost 15 min she found an auto. She takes a long sigh of relief.

Teja reaches her home in about half an hour. She knocks the door slowly.

Adaa came running and opens the door swiftly with one hand and pulls teja inside with other one.

Adaa (in a bit angry mode) - " Do you know what time it is?  You have a phone teju. Can't you tell me beforehand . Do you know how scared I was"

Teja (in baby voice) - " I thought you must have slept. I didn't wanted to disturb you. "

It annoyed adaa even more
Adaa- "Oh yeah! right! You have not reached home safely and I would have slept. This is what you think! "

Teja finally realizes that adaa is seriously angry.

She runs toward adaa and puts her hands around her shoulder - "Adaa I know I'm wrong. Sorry na. Pleasease. You love me the most na. "

Adaa (slowly sighs) - " You and your cute antiques. It's enough now. I'm not angry Any more.

Teja (smiling cheerfully) - Really? I know that you love me the most adaa.

Adaa - " But promise me that you will inform me beforehand if something similar happened again.

Teja - " I swear!!! Whenever I'll be in any problem I will contact you ASAP.
You'll not be angry anymore na??

Adaa( taking a soft sigh) -" You know that I can't be angry with you for a long time "

Adaa - "Have you had dinner? "

Teja - Yeah I had dinner. The mother of my disciple was very nice.
She didn't let me leave without having dinner. That's why I was late.

Adaa - Okay. Go n freshen up now. Tomorrow you have a long day.

Teja - Oh yeah! I have forgotten about it.
okay good night adaa!!!

Adaa - Good night. I have made your bed. Go n sleep. Do not play with your phone after going to your room. Go n sleep.

Teja - You and your nagging adaa!
I'll do what you say. Okay.
Good night.

Teja starts to go towards her room

Adaa (looking at the back of teja) - This girl is still a kid. huh!!!

                             TEJA'S BEDROOM

Teja enters her room. Looking at the clean bedsheet and a jug of water near her bed she smiles softly.

She picks up her comfy clothes and went towards the bathroom.After 20 minutes she comes out of bathroom and dives directly into her bed.

After some time she slowly wakes up and opens the drawer. She picks up the diary and starts writing about her day.
Diary writing have became a habit of teja which she have developed since childhood....

The diary gives her a sense of peace which no human can give... No one in this world know about the things she talk about with her diary...........

P.s.Will we ever get a chance to know about the things teja shares with her diary?
Give your precious reviews in comments please ❤