CHAPTER 2

TWO YEARS BACK!!.

The night by the sea was intoxicating. The waves were continuously hitting the shores. Amongst the hustle bustle n busy life style of city, the beach was giving the feeling of peace.

A group of friends can seen partying around the beach. Unlike the shores with peace, you can hear loud music, people talking loudly. A lot of people can also be seen dancing and people cheering for them. In that party a man with closed eyes is  drinking a beverage.

Even in the crowd of hundreds of people he stood out .

His heaven defying facial features, his long slender arms, his unique personality among everyone is enough for girls to fall head over heels for him.

A hot beauty tries to go near him and hold his hand but the guy suddenly retracted his hand n slowly look toward the girl. The girl jumped back in fright. One look of his eye could make you feel weak in your knees.

"Karan" his friend  suddenly shouts his name.

Karan slowly looks back at his friend and gives a faint smile. Adi came running towards him n slowly asks - ''Dude, who was that hot chick you were talking too?

Karan just gave him a strange look . N said - I don't know her, she just came here. We didn't talked.

Adi starts to slowly mutter - Karan what's your actual problem? That girl was so hot, she approached you by herself. You could have reciprocated n then maybe you wouldn't have to be single anymore. What's the use of your looks if you can't even find a bed partner.

Karan hits his shoulder, n Adi scowls loudly . Karan gives him a look n Adi immediately become quite.

Karan took a beer n then went towards the shore for some peace. The cold light breeze caress his hair slowly, the smell of beach water gives him a sense of peace.

Karan is an actor in his 30s who retired from acting when he was at the peak stage of his career. Everyone had different different hypothesis related to his retirement from acting.

According to some people he was just an arrogant person who didn't respect the feelings of his fans.

According to some he has been addicted of alcohol and drugs due to which he couldn't continue working in entertainment industry.

Some people even have thoughts that his acting  is not versatile anymore so he had to leave it.

But the real reason is still unknown to the world. Even karan's closest friends don't know about this.

Karan was just sinking himself in the past memories, the hidden pain quite visible in his eyes.

Suddenly Adi comes n pat him in shoulder, Karan stands up n gives Adi a deadly look. Adi shivered in  fear and exclaimed - Why are you giving me such looks? I came to call you. Party is almost over . Everyone are leaving. Do you wanna sit here for some more time or you wanna leave with me.

Karan sat for about 5 min more n then stood up, pat away the sand and start walking towards the road.

Adi was driving the car and continuously talking n talking while Karan was in some deep thoughts. In some time they reach to Adi's home.

Adi bid farewell to Karan n went inside his home. Karan just sat inside the car for some time and then started the car . Karan opened all the windows of his car and starts to enjoy slow breeze along with some light music inside the car.

After some time he reached to the parking lot of his building. He went near the lift n was patiently waiting for the lift. The lift came in few minutes and a girl comes out of that lift in hurry.

Karan gets shocked seeing her. The girl leaves in a hurry. After 2 minutes Karan comes out of the shock and start running towards parking lot to find that girl.

He searched the whole parking lot but was not able to find her. He kicked the tyre of nearest vehicle.

He slowly mutters - ''Where has she gone now? ''

P. S - guys I'm learning to write long chapters. I'll increase the length of chapters in the upcoming chapters.
Also who do you think that girl is? Why Karan has to leave entertainment industry? How is that girl related to Karan?
Give me your views about this chapter in the comments.
Meet you guys later.