CHAPTER 7

Morning, teja's home-

11:00 a.m.

Teja was sleeping in her bed with a slight frown on her face . The phone starts ringing in a loud voice. Teja continues to ignore the call by covering her ears with pillow.

The ringing sound didn't stooped. Phone continues to ring for almost 10 minutes when teja finally removes the pillow from her head.

Teja woke up from her sleep by ringing voice of her phone with a heavy head. Teja accepts the call and kept it in the bed in speaker.....

"Ugh! Who's this much free to call in early morning" - Teja ( murmuring half awake )

Anjali - "Morning teja. Don't tell me you aren't awake till now. "

Teja (rubbing her forehead) - "Mam why are you calling this early morning. I'll be there on time. It's still early "

Anjali (slightly pissed) - "Teja honey. Check the time in you phone once"

Teja - "Why? What's wrong with time? Time won't be more than 9 : 00 am. "

Saying this she picks up the phone to check the time.

"FUCKKKK"- Teja screams loudly seeing the time.

Anjali - "Oh so you are finally awake. Good morning. Meet me at studio in an hour."

"Also remember to bring the drafts we took yesterday at interview. We have to revise them before presenting it to the company."- With this anjali cuts the call.

Teja sits up and gave a final look to the call getting disconnected and went inside the bathroom

After half an hour teja finally comes out of the bathroom in a bathrobe and towel in her hair.

Teja moves toward her wardrobe and dug out all the clothes but was not able to decide on the outfit for the day.

Finally at last she found and decides on wearing a cord set having a purple tank top with same color wide leg pants.

Then she starts to give a quick make up to her face....

Firstly she dried down her hair real quick n simply parted them from middle . She applies a moisturizer and her favorite cream to her face. She finishes off her make up by applying mascara and lipstick.

Satisfied by her look for the day, teja gives a peck to her reflection in the mirror and quickly gets up and puts the drafts in her bag and left the room.

As soon as she enters the living room, she saw adaa in her sleeping gown sipping water in the kitchen.

Adaa - "Teja where are you going so early? Is your headache fine now? #

"Adaaa forget about it just tell me am I looking pretty?"- Teja

Adaa (sleepy voice) - "Yes yes you are looking the prettiest of all ,my queen. But where are you going? "

Teja - "Oh I forgot to tell you about it yesterday. Our studio got the contract so I have to go to the studio for Rechecking of the drafts and meeting"

Adaa ( hand on forehead) - "Teja you have such an important day and you were drinking the whole night . If I wouldn't have stopped you, you'd be still at the bar"

Teja (still checking her outfit in mirror) - "okay okay na adaa. It's fine. I'm all ready.
This outfit is really okay na? "

Adaa - "Oh god teja. You are looking heavenly gorgeous. Only if I've not been straight I would have claimed you to be mine. Is this enough to tell you how pretty you're looking"

Teja (giving silly smile) - "okay okay thanks. i'm leaving then"

adaa - " okay by. all the best "

teja goes towards the door and adaa also went towards her room.

teja (at the doorstep ) - "adaa am i really looking fine? "

adaa (annoyed ) - " should i capture you in my bedroom, then you will believe me? "

Seeing adaa finally getting pissed teja runs away swiftly from the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At LIB Studio-

12 15 pm

Anjali was sitting in her cabin waiting for teja. She was looking a bit pissed and continuously staring at her watch.

Suddenly there is a knock in the door.

"Mam may I come in?" - Teja asks softly

Anjali - "Oh you finally came. Come in fast.
Let's begin."

Teja - " Yes mam. These are all the drafts you asked for."

Anjali- " Okay that's good. Keep them in that table."

Teja - "Okay mam. So what else we have to do now except for revising these drafts."

Anjali - " Except for these drafts, we have to prepare some new drafts. We have to give a presentation to starts company next week."

Teja ( a bit surprised) - But what is the theme?

Anjali - "We weren't told before about the theme. You have to go to the company to attend a meeting right now."

Teja - "Okay mam. I'll just go. But shouldn't you be there at the meeting? "

Anjali - " I have some personal work at home so I won't be able to join the meeting so you can go on behalf of me. You can go, right? "

Teja - "Okay . Then I'll join. But what's the timing of meeting."

Anjali- "It's at 3 : 30 pm this evening at their company. Let's see through these drafts till then. "

At 3 : 10 pm

Anjali ( looking at her watch) - "Teja it's time for me to leave. I think you should also leave for the meeting "

Teja - " Okay"

With this both anjali and teja leaves the studio ..

Ps - Do you think teja and karan will meet? How will be their first direct interaction? What will be the reaction of teja?
Tell me your views in comment section 🥺❤