CHAPTER 5

OUTSIDE STARS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY

Anjali reached the company earlier than teja for the interview and was standing outside the company waiting for teja.

After 5 minutes, teja reached at the entrance of the company. As soon as she comes in front of Anjali, she got scolded for coming late from Anjali -

" Teja, don't you know how important this interview is for our studio"

Teja - "But mam there is still 10 minutes left before the interview starts"

Anjali - " Or else? Do you think you would still have this job if you had came late.

"Teja softly sighs and closes her eyes for a moment taking a breath of relief. It means that she still have a job. If their studio got selected by the Stars entertainment company to work under them, then she would not have to worry about doing part time jobs"

Anjali just ignored teja and took out the hand mirror from her handbag and give a final approval to her look.

Anjali- " You have brought all the documents and draft required for the interview, right?
We have to impress them anyhow so that they will invest in our studio"

Teja ( softly) - "Yes mam I have all the documents prepared."

Anjali - "Okay then let's go. It's almost time for interview."

|| INSIDE THE STARS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY ||

Teja , anjali enters the company and directly went towards the receptionist.

Receptionist told them to go to 6th floor for the interview. Thanking the receptionist both of them went towards the 6th floor .

Anjali and, teja enters the lift together. In some time they reached at 6th floor.

Outside the interview room, couple of people were standing waiting for their turn.

Finding a bench nearby the room, both Anjali and teja sat down. After 5 minutes all the people were collectively called inside the interview room.

INTERVIEW ROOM

A large desk and many chairs were put in this room. In the innermost chair inteviewer was sitting.

All the interviewees sat on the respective chairs around the table. One by one interviewer started seeing the portfolios of every interviewee.

Just on the time when the interviewer picked up the portfolio of teja and payal, a person interferes the interview.

He said- " Sir I have a message for you from karan sir and it's important "

Interviewer - " Okay " with this, the interviewer walks out of the room.

All the interviewees looks at each other, confused about what happened or what to do.

After 15 min  , the interviewer enters the room . He remain standing in his position near his seat.

Interviewer- " I just got a call from upper management about the selection of our next designer. "

Everyone In the room instantly gets tensed, and holds their breath in nervousness.

Interviewer gave a good look at everybody n continues - " So the upper management have decided to appoint payal as our  head designer for our next fashion show. "

" So now we have to end this interview . Don't get disheartened because of this interview. You all will reach to great heights. Also payal follow me to 7th floor. We have some things to discuss related to your future work"

The room was instantly pin drop silent for two minute. A loud shriek broke down the silent of the room which instantly makes everyone look at the source of the sound.