Boyfriend || Scaramouche

Scaramouche x Female reader

Category: Fluff/Songfic

!Small amount of cussing!

Modern AU

Boyfriend by Dove Cameron

(Bolded words are lyrics)

----------------------------------------------------

I can't believe we're finally alone

I can't believe I almost went home What are the chances? Everyone's dancing And he's not with you

It was the night of prom. You stood by the food bar alone, no one to dance with. You don't know how it came to this. Your own date to the prom just disappeared out of nowhere. Your date being Childe, he just left you. 

You felt embarrassed standing there alone without anyone to dance with. Right before you were about to leave you saw a certain dark blue haired male walking towards you. 

" Where's Childe? " He leaned closer to your face raising a brow. You looked away from him feeling embarrassed. " H-He saw Lumine and walked off out of nowhere... " When you said that he looked really pissed. " tsk! that asshole, can't believe he just left you like that. " 

You could tell that he started to look around the gym for Childe. " Its ok, i'll beat his ass for you. " You protested though when he said that. " N-No! Its ok, thanks though. " You looked down at your shoes. He just looked back at you and just stared for a bit. He couldn't believe that he was now admiring how beautiful you looked in your dress.

The universe must have divined this

What am I gonna do Not grab your wrist?

" You know... " He grabbed your hand and brang it up to his lips leaving you in awe. " You look very beautiful~ " He kissed your hand then smirked a little. " T-Thank you! " You couldn't see but you could feel your cheeks heating up. " Come on. " He gripped your hand softly and pulling you outside of the gym where it was more quiet. 

I could be a better boyfriend than him

I could do the shit that he never did Up all night, I won't quit Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him I could be such a gentleman Plus all my clothes would fit

" You wanna talk about it? " He kindly asked you. " Talk about what? " You looked a little puzzled, still thinking of how hot he looked just a moment ago. " Ya know, the asshole who just disappeared for another girl... " Once you figured out what he was talking about your mood changed a little.