New Character||Catch Up

(not me doing a catch up for him on page 69 💀)

(HIIII I'M BAAAACK <33)

How you meet

"You've drank WAY too much." You stated.

Kaeya had been hitting on you at Angels share, and Diluc was continuously apologizing for Kaeya's horrible pick up lines and failed attempts to flatter you. He was completely wasted.

"Who are you anyway?" You questioned.

Despite him being wasted and telling horrible pick up lines, you were amused.

"*hic* you've never heard of *hic* me~?" He drunkenly said.

"Nope." You chimed.

"I'm Kaeya~ Fron dhe nits-" He stumbled over his words, everything he said didn't sound correct. You could barely tell what he was saying.

"You really are extremely drunk." You chuckled.

"Mhh hmm~ Drunk in your love~" He teased, inching his face closer to you.

"You're so cheesy." You laughed, pushing his face away with your hand.

After that night, he was incredibly embarrassed. You said that if he wanted to make it up to you, then he'd have to befriend you.

What you do as friends

-Drink 💀

-More like, Kaeya drinks while you watch him get wasted, chat with people, and help him get home

-Play games like Genius Invokation TCG

Nicknames (as friends)

You call him:

-Drunkard

-Icy

-Kaeyak

-Mr. Pirate

Confessing

-One night, the two of you went to Angels Share.

-He drank up to 2 cups and was already "drunk"

-"Y/n...." He said with a flirtatious tone.

-"Yeah?" You replied.

-When you turned, his face was extremely close to yours.

-"H-Huh?" You blushed madly, but for some reason you didn't pull away.

-"Can I?" He politely asked.

-You slowly nodded, avoiding eye contact.

-He leaned in and kissed you softly, you leaned into the kiss because you loved the feeling.

-"I hate both of you." Diluc spat, clean a glass with a cloth.