• ONE •

•••••••

Heeseung entered the living room which was bigger than every living room he has ever seen in his life.

He was in a mansion indeed. Mansion of his 'boss'. A boss who gives off such weird vibes. The way he looks. His cold gaze just sends goosebumps every time to Heeseung.

He was not rude but quiet and cold as ice. He doesn't talk at all. Just for business purposes. And Heeseung is his secretary.

And not to mention, Heeseung was 1 year older than his boss. Heeseung was 22 and his boss was 21.

His eyes wandered around the huge living room. The lights were dim yet colorful. Music blasting in his ear. Drunk people in his eyes. Dancing crazily.

They were all the employees. It was a party which was held because of the huge profit and recognition their company got.

Heeseung wanted to get wasted tonight. It's been a while since he got wasted.

He sat at the bar and ordered himself a strong drink. But after drinking once, he decided not to because he has to go home alone.

He stood and went towards the stage. Looking around with a smile on his face. He was enjoying this. This party.

His back hit someone's chest as he turned around. His smile not leaving his face. But it did leave when he saw it was none other than his boss.

His boss, Park Sunghoon.

Heeseung gasped which his boss couldn't hear because of the loud music. He pulled away to get distance from him and bowed down 90 degrees. He was never this close to his boss! He never even stood near him and having skin contact was something very far away.

He didn't know why but his heartbeat fastened.

He stood straight and spoke.

"I'm sorry sir."

He whispered which Sunghoon didn't hear but he read his lips.

Sunghoon didn't reply. Just nodded his head.

Heeseung was surprised that no one else noticed the presence of their boss. They were all so lost in themselves and their partners.

Suddenly, Heeseung got pushed by someone from behind as he stumbled forward. He yelped and closed his eyes.

Out of reflex, Sunghoon held his waist by wrapping one arm around his waist. It surprised Sunghoon that his secretary's waist was too tiny and slim.

Heeseung's eyes widened and he pulled away again. A little harshly this time. He bowed lower than 90 degrees this time.

"I am so sorry!"

He stood straight again. His heartbeat was too fast. He couldn't handle his boss wearing all black and looking extraordinary attractive in the dim lights.

"It's okay."

Sunghoon answered which Heeseung couldn't hear but he read his lips.

Sunghoon turned around and went away.

"What the hell just happened...?"

Heeseung hit his forehead.

What if he fires me now?

No, why would he do that?

Heeseung looked up and saw the second floor. It wasn't too crowded like the first floor so he went upstairs to get fresh air.