• SIX •

Comment or else- 🔪

•••••••

Nobody likes having their sleep gets disturbed.

But what if someone so beautiful and important disturbs it?

"Dada."

Sunghoon flinched and shifted in his sleep, turning to his right.

He felt something pressing on his stomach.

He groaned and opened his eyes.

"Baby, why are you awake?"

Sunghoon held his son's tiny little waist and held him securely because he can't sit yet.

The 10 months small human just stared at him.

"What?"

Sunghoon whispered.

Then Sunghoon smiled when the latter looked at Sunghoon the same way.

Looking at the clock, it was 10:34 AM.

Sunghoon sighed and decided to just wake up because his sleep was gone and he wasn't sleepy now.

He sat up, the blanket falling to his bare waist. His hands never let go of his small son. He let go of him when he was in a crawling position.

And he was in the middle of the bed so there was no danger.

Sunghoon looked to his right next.

His lover's back was facing him. And the blanket reached till his neck.

Sunghoon had a faint smile on his face when he found him still sleeping soundly. Then he got out of the bed and took Seok-hun in his arms.

"Let's get freshen up."

Sunghoon walked toward the closet and picked out some clothes for both him and his little baby.

|-------|

Sunghoon sighed in exhaustion after he showered Seok-hun and changed his clothes. He showered too and then Seok-hun as well.

"Small baby is ready for the day but the big baby is still asleep."

Sunghoon laid Seok-hun in the middle of the bed and walked toward the other side of the bed. He sat next to his love who was sleeping like he didn't sleep for days.

Sunghoon's arms were on either side of his lover's waist on the bed as he leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Angel?"

No response.

"Are you gonna wake up?"

Sunghoon kissed his ear.

"Hmm."

He shifted a little in his sleep.

"Heeseung, wake up, dude."

"Hm, why? Let me sleep."

"No. I already let you sleep for an extra hour."

"What do you mean?"

Heeseung asked. His eyes never opened. He pulled the blanket to his head but Sunghoon pulled it back down. Heeseung pulled it back up but Sunghoon held onto it too tight.