• TWO •

• WARNING •

•••••••

"It's not like that-"

"It is like that!"

"No."

"I-I wanted to be with Jake because we met after so lon-"

"Oh yeah?? Then fucking ditch me, Heeseung!"

"It's not like that, Sunghoon! What the hell-"

"Shut up!"

What happened???

¶¶¶¶¶¶

(1 HOUR EARLIER)

Sunghoon was tired.

And a little upset at his husband.

For dragging him to the club when he clearly rejected. He didn't want to go because his health was not so fine.

He just recovered from a fever 2 days ago and he still has weakness in him

But Anyway, Heeseung begged and took him to a club to meet his friend who came to Korea after 3 years.

Sunghoon was sitting alone at the bar.

Doing absolutely nothing.

Not even drinking as he was feeling sick.

Where was Heeseung?

He doesn't know shit.

They came to the club an hour ago and the moment Heeseung met his best friend, Jake, they both disappeared.

Clearly ditching Sunghoon all alone.

He didn't say anything and kept his cool.

He get it. He get it that Heeseung was crazily excited to meet his best friend physically after years but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't give a shit about his husband anymore.

He was a little shocked that he left him alone at the bar like that.

After patiently waiting for another 30 minutes, his anger took over him and he stood up from the stool. Ready to look for Heeseung.

But as he was going to walk away, he saw him. In the middle of the stage, dancing with Jake and laughing at whatever.

Sunghoon sighed heavily before and walked up to him.

Squeezing through the crowd and reaching for Heeseung's wrist.

When his cold hands grabbed Heeseung's slim wrist, he turned him around as Heeseung flinched as to who it might be but his expressions went to normal when he got to know that it was just his husband.

Sunghoon didn't wait for anything and quickly spoke.

"Let's go home."