• SEVEN •

Guys, FINALLY 😭

Comments I need, otay?

•••••••

"But, father!"

Heeseung called out.

"Those are expensive, my son. Do not sell them cheap."

Heeseung stood dumbfounded.

But if he sold them expensively, how would anyone buy them?

The price his father told him to put on was beyond what he could imagine him to put.

His father could easily see how he was still hesitant.

"Oh, my prince. Just do as I say. Someone will buy it. I assure you."

"Okay."

24-year-old Heeseung answered his aged father. Even though he was 24, he was still loved by his father as if he was still the small Heeseung.

He paid attention to how his father called him a 'prince', even though he was not even near being one. He was poor. No prince is poor. He knows that he called him that out of the love and adoration he had for him but still...

Heeseung quietly and obediently set the price of the expensive thing on the small blackboard. As he was doing so, he noticed the change in the atmosphere.

Why so abruptly?

He looked around the small lane with small stalls. People selling whatever just like him along with his dad.

He went back to putting the price on the 2 bracelets which his father told him to.

Suddenly, a group of 6 men walked past him

He gave no heed towards them but then they stopped in front of his stall.