• FOUR •

THEME AND STORY IDEA BY: 0HyunseungX

HER STORIES ARE AMAZING SO YOU BETTER READ.

By the way, I'm not confident in this one-shot. I'm sorry.

The disappointment I wrote:

•••••••

"Move, stupid."

Heeseung pushed the boy away as he walked through the hallways of the university.

"Gosh, what a jerk."

The boy mumbled and stood away from Heeseung.

The name was Lee Heeseung.

And he was the bad boy of the university.

No one dared to do something that would make him mad.

His looks were out of this world and half of the university was crazy over him.

Girls and boys both.

A lot of students were jealous of him too. And hated him too. Because they didn't have what Heeseung had.

Heeseung had two best friends, Park Jay and Sim Jake. They both were younger than him.

They were called "The cool trio" of the university.

Heeseung among them was the most popular.

He was not scared of anyone.

He would do anything he wants to do and no one can stop him.

If he wants to do something and he can't do it, he will still make a way to make things go his way only.

But he never hurt anyone physically. Just played with their feelings and made fun of everyone. He would never go physical. He didn't like that stuff. If he saw bullies anywhere bullying anyone, he would not hesitate to beat them till they break a bone or two.

Yes, he will go physical with bullies.

Everyone was scared of him but still wanted a chance to be in bed with him.

But his standards were too high that no one attracted him.

He never dated anyone because he thought it was a waste of time and he just wanted to live his life to the fullest. Without love and worries.

Until one day, a new student came to the university.

He became popular in less than three hours.

At first, Heeseung didn't know anything until one of his best friends told him that a new student was here at the university and that everyone is going crazy over him.

He got to know that he was a guy.

He heard that he was tall, breathtaking, and handsome.