↳ • THREE •

Y'all begged for it. 🤷‍♀️

And istg if you guys don't comment- 😀 🔪

(SECOND PART OF THE PREVIOUS ONE-SHOT.)

•••••••

Heeseung shifted around the bed. Still knocked off by the sleep. Too sleepy that he couldn't even open his eyes because he knew it was already a bright morning and his closed eyelids were bright.

(Is the curtain not in front of the window?)

He thought in his sleep.

He didn't even like this small amount of light when he was sleeping.

He was super cold too. He was shaking in cold. He tried to pull the blanket up but it was heavy and stuck somewhere so he couldn't succeed. He didn't open his eyes to see why and where was it stuck.

He was wearing a T-shirt so his arms were exposed giving constant goosebumps from time to time on his arms and then all over his body.

He whined a little.

Heeseung turned to the right to face his back towards the window when he finally had to open his eyes. His jaw nearly fell as his eyes opened wide.

Why?

The pain.

The sharp pain he felt in his lower part. He groaned a little as he bit his lower lip in anguish. He shut his eyes tightly for a second and opened them back to see something he first saw when he opened his eyes.

Sunghoon.

His back was facing Heeseung. Turning right the same as Heeseung.

Two things shocked Heeseung.

First, he was not wearing a shirt. How the hell is he not wearing a shirt? Isn't he freezing to death?

Second, he saw long long cuts on his back.

(I...did that...?)

He thought.

There were four 5-6 inches long cuts on the back of his left shoulder as the fourth cut was the faintest. They all had the same shade. Dark red.

The back of the other shoulder had three cuts of nearly the same length.

Heeseung felt sorry for Sunghoon.

Was he in pain?

He finally looked down to see where the blanket was stuck.

It was none other than Sunghoon. The blanket was under his long and slim legs.

Heeseung scooted closer and put his left hand on Sunghoon's left shoulder.

"Sunghoon?"

He called.

He wanted to let him sleep but he wants to sleep peacefully too.