• THREE •

WARNING: 👁👄👁🔫😏

•••••••

"Yo, bro. Life is a female dog."

Heeseung chuckled when he heard his brother from behind as he was washing dishes.

"What happened, now?"

Heeseung asked, still washing the dishes.

"My car's tire got punctured and I was too far away from any puncture shop and then I had to call Jay and that asshole picked after an eternity."

Heeseung laughed.

"You should've called me, Sunghoon."

"Hyung, you're always busy. With your work or your boyfriend."

"Oh, come on. It's not like that. I can make time for you. And that when you're in trouble."

Heeseung finally turned around to look at his brother.

Well.....step-brother.

He looked tired. His hair was kinda messy and he was wearing black clothes with a black leather jacket. A long silver pendant around his neck.

He always dressed like that.

He loved those rock-chic things. Sunghoon even insisted their dad to buy him a heavy bike and he'll pay him back when he's older with a job.

His arms were crossed against his chest, his biceps flexing as the jacket tightened around his arms. His back was pressed against the slab.

As he looked directly at his brother, Heeseung.

Heeseung?

He was the opposite.

He didn't like being a complete show-off or showing everything that he has. He's not saying that Sunghoon shows off, but what Sunghoon does, Heeseung doesn't even do that. He is not into rock-chic things like Sunghoon but he doesn't dislike when Sunghoon dresses up like that. Why? Because it suits him a lot.

He was currently wearing a light blue night suit from head to toe and was washing dishes before going to bed.

Their mom and dad were barely home. Always on business trips. They were hard working. One of the reasons why they're super-rich. They never got all-time maids because they taught their sons to be punctual and do their work on their own.

But Sunghoon never did anything and Heeseung did all of Sunghoon's and his work alone. Sunghoon was never at home. Partying or staying over at his friend's house all the time.

They were complete opposites.

Sunghoon was a bad boy and Heeseung didn't like bad boys.

Then how did they get close?

Well, they met 3 years ago when Heeseung's dad finally revealed his second son from his second wife.

Heeseung hated Sunghoon and vice versa. They would fight all the time and complain about each other all the time to their parents which stressed them out. They got strict with both of them and made them sit together and talk.

At first, Heeseung didn't like how Sunghoon would dress up and how he talks with attitude and everything.

And Sunghoon didn't like how his now step-brother who is older than him talks so politely and would care a lot. Well, care for everything except Sunghoon.

But eventually, when they had to spend time together all the time, they both didn't really dislike each other's presence at all, and sometimes they were both amused to see the latter doing something that he had never done before. Like Sunghoon being so loud and partying all the time, that was weird to Heeseung but he started to want to try it too because it seemed fun.