Chapter 8 || Hidings

Two months later

Two months later

"Aaru, are you hiding something from me", Yeshna asked. "Huh, what do you mean", Ruthira panicked.

"It's just that whenever we hang out, you'll get pissed when I use my phone saying it's time for face-to-face convo, not a time to use the phone. But, you keep looking at your phone and texting", Yeshna looked annoyed.

"Oh. I- ah, it's Aran irritating me. Erm sorry, I've put it on silent mode okay", Ruthira nervously added as Yeshna nodded.

It had been two months since Rudra and her had decided to date. In those two months, they had gone out on many dates. One was to a fancy 5-star hotel, the second time was to a bistro and the rest were just mini-dates they had managed to squeeze inbetween their busy schedule.

They had known almost everything about each other. Like Ruthira, Rudra had also spoken about his ex-fiancée briefly.

Though Ruthira felt bad about lying to Yeshna, she couldn't help it. She wanted to be practical that 'touchwood' if Rudra and her don't match, it shouldn't cause a strain in Yeshna's relationship with the both of them. Also, they were only getting to know each other. She didn't want to 'count the chicks before the eggs hatched'.

"By the way, don't forget the programme is on Sunday. You better come with Ma and Pa", Ruthira said. "Oh, what about Bhai", Yeshna asked intensely looking into her eyes. "Erm,ya if he- he wants to", Ruthira mumbled, looking elsewhere.

Yeshna knew her friend was hiding something from her. And that something was related to her brother. Though she was kind of annoyed with how Ruthira was keeping things from her, she would stand by her as a support.

=====

Rudra🤪🥰🥵
I received the hoodie for Butter, thanks.

Rudra🤪🥰🥵I received the hoodie for Butter, thanks

Ruthira😘❤️🥰
Omg, he looks so cute. ❤️
Btw, are you coming on Sunday?

Rudra🤪🥰🥵
Of course, wouldn't miss it for anything.