Chapter 50 || Pouring Out

Rudra: Andrea, where's Ruthira? It's almost 10pm

Andrea: Neel, she's not at home? Did you check her parents' house?

Rudra: Yes, her sister in law says she's not there.

Andrea explained the events that happened earlier to Rudra.

Andrea: We thought he might have dropped her at your place but now you are saying he didn't.

Rudra: Do you have his number or anything?

Andrea: Madavh is trying to call him but his phone is switched off. Did you try Aaru's phone?

Rudra: She left it in the car.

Rudra clutched his hair in a tight grip, pacing around the room. After he came back home, he had taken a nap. However, when he woke up it was already 9pm. He thought Ruthira might have went to her parents' house.

Rudra called Nila to check on her but received a shock when she wasn't there either. He waited for her all this while but he was too scared that something might have happened to her.

Andrea: Sorry Neel, he's not picking it up.

Rudra: Do you have his address or something?

Andrea: No, we don't. We are trying to call our HOD but she's not answering either.

Rudra: Let me know if you know anything.

Rudra ended the call without waiting for any response. "I'm sorry", he cried, clutching the thali she had thrown earlier, to his heart.

=====

'Brrrrng Brrrrng'! 'Brrrrng Brrrrng'!

Ruthira whined and stuffed her face into the bed. It smells different! She snapped her eyes opened and saw a blue bedding, unlike the brown and white one she and Rudra shared.

Immediately, she sat up in a hurry. "Ouch", she shrieked, clutching her head. "Shut up", a voice boomed from her right. Turning towards that, she gasped when she saw a shirtless Siddharth sleeping.

"WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE"! Siddharth jerked up from his sleep and looked around. "You are awake! Do you feel good now"?

"What did you do", she narrowed her eyes at him. "Oh hello, I just brought you to my house. I didn't do anything", he got up from the couch.

"I told you to drop me at my house, didn't I? My family is going to be worried", she said looking around. She saw his phone on the nightstand and picked it up.

"Do you not charge your phone", Ruthira sighed in annoyance. "Do you not know how to use your own phone", he used the same tone. "Maybe if you had not sneezed, this wouldn't have happened".