14.

Two months later.

"Bitch move! Damn." Saniyah frowned as Jayda busted out laughing after taking a big bite out of her koolaid pickle.

"It's not funny Jayda. I said a small bite, you big fat ass bitch." She shrugged her off of her arm, and Jayda held her knees, her laughs silent because she was laughing so hard, making Saniyah laugh.

"Oh my fucking god." Jayda blew out a breath once she'd finished, still chewing on the pickle.

"Best friend I wasn't tryna eat that much foreal." She told her, and Saniyah rolled her eyes, both of them laughing.

"I told your ugly ass to buy one. Fat ass." She shook her head at her, and Jayda laughed again.

The two of them were currently at the fair together, and had previously rode rides, now just walking around eating different things.

This was one of their bestie dates that they'd been taking consecutively for the last few weeks after Jayda had finally retired from the bureau.

It was a hot Saturday afternoon, but windy as it winded down towards the evening. They'd been there almost two hours and would be leaving soon.

Saniyah pulled her shorts down that had rode up between her thick thighs in the heat, ready to get home and take them off.

She was currently wearing a cropped top from Dickies with the matching shorts, tailored to hug her body, and Jayda had the matching outfit, only hers was navy blue instead of tan.

"Bitch answer him. Which one is that? Von or Kentrell?" Jayda laughed, watching Saniyah decline yet another call.

"Both of them bruh. Look." She unlocked her phone, showing Jayda her Lock Screen.

"So am I planning your funeral today, or tomorrow when you already dead?" Jayda asked, making her laugh

"They are so annoying. I love them though. They do this every time I leave my house." She rolled her eyes, chuckling.

"The fact that they act so much alike and don't know about each other. It's basically like one boyfriend cause they act the exact same." Jayda said, and Saniyah laughed.

"Kind of. Kentrell is more of a baby than Von. Like the way I baby Kentrell is how Von do me. But in general, yeah their traits are kind of the same. Sigh, I miss them." She dramatically sighed, making Jayda shake her head, laughing as they approached the car.

"It's still hard to believe little ole innocent you been having two boyfriends who know nothing about each other for three months now. I'm flabbergasted." Jayda crunk her G Wagon up, pulling out of the parking lot.

"It's a full time job chile. Especially with who they are and the resources they have. I stay on my toes 24/7." She shook her head, chuckling.

Two months had passed, and Saniyah had been going strong with both Dayvon and Kentrell, simultaneously. She'd said yes after both of them asked her to officially be their girlfriend, and she felt a small ping of guilt every time she saw one of them.