🎆•*chapter one*•🎆

"Y/N!""Huh

"Y/N!"
"Huh..?Oh..." You look over to see Daki, who is trying to be patient with you, while putting on your makeup.
"Sit still!" She says. "I'll get you f/f if you do!"
You automatically sit up strait and let her paint your face.
"What are we going to do today...?" You ask.
"Well, I think some demon slayers came..." she replies. "And it's koinatsu's last day here, so we have to eat her tonight, and I also think one of the workers here suspect me."
"Okay...I'll just stroll around and eat today...I guess..."

Y/N was walking around when her back suddenly went stiff. She could sense something. As she turned around, she was right. In a cart was 3 boys and...from what she could assume, it was a...Hashira!!

"Nee-Chan!! There are 3 demon slaters and a Hashira!!" You say, barging into her room.
"Tsk! Knock next time! And that's great news! I haven't eaten a Hashira in a long time! This will be your first one!"
"They will probably be disguised as girls, the three boys. I just know. Can I buy them?"
"Sure. Don't make yourself obvious. Cover your aura if you can. I'll help you. And if you ever see one with a brown box, tell me immediately!!"
"Okay onee chaannnn!!"

"Hello. I work for house Kyogoku, and it seems your selling. May I offer a price for them?" you ask politely.
"Of course you may! Which one would you like?" The white haired man asks.
"Can I take all three of them...if possible..?" You say innocently.
"Sure! Take all of them! Make them clean toilets or whatever...!"
You toss him a large amount of money, and take the 'girls' to house Kyogoku.
"Okay! I'll assign you some jobs! You! Help move some boxes!" You point to the red haired one.
"I'm sumiko! I'll work my hardest!"
"You..!"
"He's Inoko!"
"Yes, okay. Inoko to that room and help them."
"..."
"And you..."
"Zenko!"
"Go clean those rooms!!"
"OKAY PRETTY LA- I mean y-yes!! Okay!!"

When you get to Daki's room she's gone. You finally find her, with that blond guy, and he's flying across the room. (After all that stuff now)

"Come Y/N! Let's eat!"
"Okay...!"
You head to Koinatsu's room.
As Daki wraps her up, you eat her lower body.
Suddenly the windows open loudly and it's the 'girl' from earlier.