🎆•*Chapter Ten*•🎆

"So what are you going to do about it

"So what are you going to do about it...?"

"I"ll just say I couldn't find them."

"I mean, he probably already knows it's you, right?" Daki asks.

"Yeah, I think he does...anyways, I heard that gyokko and hantegu are at the sword smith village right now. Do you want to go?" Y/N asks her sister.

"Nah, I'm too lazy..."

"Kyaaaa!!! Y/N-Chan!!!! What are you doing here!" Mitsuri squeals.

"Oh uh my blade was kind of dull..." you lie.

"Do you want to go to the hot springs with me! It's soooooooo relaxing!!" She jumps.

"Sorry, but I'm going to be doing something else..." you answer.

"Awww...." She pouts.

"M-maybe next time!" You say, actually feeling sorry for this girl.

"YAAAAY OKAY!"

"Ahhh!! D-Don't huuuuurtttt meeee!" Hantegu sqeaked, clinging on the ceiling. As muichiro was going to strike, you said;

"(Breathing style), second form, (breathing style name)!"

The style of breathing you had used would damage demons but it would actually heal and make them stronger after a few minutes.

"Ahhhh! It burns!" He yelps.

The fight moved to outside, when hantegu split and the first demon came out.

"Ahh~! It feels so good to finally stretch my wings!" It yelled as it soared into the sky.

MITSURI POV

There's a demon attack on the village and I'm late! Ahhh! I have to hurry and save everyone!!! As I reached the town, the demons were really ugly! I knew they were all related and not the main body though. After saving the people, I encountered another demon, but this one was...HIDEOUS!!! I saved a boy and a man from him but he was so ugly almost threw up!

"Hyo Hyo! Aren't you a hashira? May I have a word with you before I kill you?" He politely asked.

HIS VOICE WAS SO HOT OMG-AHHH! WHY AM I THINKING THIS?! ANYWAYS-

"No! I'm going to kill you because you harmed those innocent sword smiths!" I tried to sound confident!

Keyword: tried

"Ah, but I would like to show you my newest art work!"

"Huh! Art....?" I asked.

"Yes, feast your eyes on my latest masterpiece!"

And out of the pot, I almost cried. A mangled bunch of sword makers covered in blood and all twisted.

The little boy started to whimper their names. I was really angry now!!!