🎆•*Chapter twelve*•🎆

Muzan screeched loudly as the sunlight hit his flesh

Nakime quickly sheltered him in the castle.

It didn't work....

"Okay so let's just go." Daki suggested.

It was their twenty time looking for the blue spider lily. They located very garden with exotic plants and look around multiple feilds and grass lands. There was nothing...

HARU POV

Haru Kimatso is a young male who looks after his father's garden. He loves plant and own multiple farming fields and his own meadow.
He has a girlfriend, (assigned marriage) who is really annoying and bratty. His family is rich in his village, and his personality depends on his mood. He doesn't believe in demons or any of that crap. He has brown hair, purple eyes and wears white clothing.

"Excuse me!"

I turned around and saw a cute girl running towards me.

"Do happen to know any meadows, gardens, or plant fields close by??" She asked, out of breath.

"I actually own a few." I proudly say.

She smiles and hides an eye roll, which I catch.

"Y/NNNNNNN....we've been searching for hou-"

I look and see another pretty girl. This one has black hair and green eyes, and the one called "Y/N" has h/c hair and e/c eyes.

"Anyways, can I see the plant zones you own??" Y/N asks.

I smirk, because I have a good idea.

Usually I charge people money for a tour around the places I own but I have a better plan.

"Sure!! Follow me!!" I say.

"Do you have any sort of...lily?" The black haired green eyed girl asks.

"Yes, I do! I have a meadow full of varieties of lilies!" I boast.

"Daki really likes those flowers. Lilies I mean. Can we see them after? Or are you selling them? We have money." Y/N says.

"Yes I can sell you some! We'll go there right now!"

I take them to the meadow where I usually take my assigned girlfriend, Tekura. She comes from a rich family of samurais and everyone is too scared of her to fight back when she comes for them.

"This is the first meadow I own. Can you girls come here for a second?" I ask.

"Uh fine." Y/N sighs.

I pat the two spots of grass beside me under the cherry blossom tree.

Then I hear her voice coming and grab Daki's hands and shove myself into Y/N's lap.

"HARU~! IM HERE-!?" I see Tekura gasp.

"H-HARU?!?!? WTF!!!!! GET AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!!!" she shrieks.

Y/N POV
The crazy girl yelled wtf at us and I didn't really care because I'll just eat her later. That was when I saw it.

I didn't know how I knew it was it...but I did.

I saw it!!! The blue spider lily!!!