🎆•*Chapter seven*•🎆

"CAW CAW! MISSION! GO WEST TO THE LAKES! CAW CAW! PEOPLE DISAPPEARING AT THE LAKES! CAW CAW!"

"Shut uppppp!" Y/N groaned, sitting up.
"I have to go now, bye!" Y/N waved at Daki.
"Be back soon!"
"Okay!"

When Y/N got to the lakes, she saw her former comrade, lower 3.

"Kiysuro!"
Kiysuro turned around and automatically recognized you.
"Y/N! Omg wow I never thought I'd see you again!"
"I know right! Look at my eyes! Aren't they just gorgeous?" Y/N asked, turning her eyes back to normal.
"Wow, they really are! And I'm assuming it's important upper moon business that's making you disguise as a slayer?"
"Well yes...I guess???"

Suddenly a twig snapped and a girl stepped out from the trees.
"My my~! A demon disguised as a corps member? Such a talent to hide a demon aura!"

"We're in the middle of talking so just shut up!" Y/N rolled her eyes.

The girl has black and purple hair, and she didn't know that Y/N was an upper moon, she just thought she was a regular demon.

Then the butterfly looking girl leaped close to Y/N and Kiysuro, and stabbed them both.

"Ha! Stabbing won't kill demons!" Kiysuro laughed.

"I know it won't, but what about poison~?"

Kiysuro gasped and her eyes held fear as her veins started to twitch and she started to bleed uncontrollably.
Then she died lol

"You just killed my friend lady." Y/N narrowed her eyes.

"Ah, the poison is taking a while to work isn't it...!" the girl said, surprised.

"Actually, I'm immune to wisteria for a certain amount of time! Being upper moon seven, I have many talents, you know!"

The girl's eyes widened.

"You won't get to tell anyone that, because you'll be dead!"

"Blood demon art; poisonous thorn vines!"

"I'm baaaaack!" Y/N said.
"Oh I'll go get the needle..." Daki went to get the needle when she saw Y/N's twitching hand.

When the poison was all out, Y/N told her about the girl.

"I think she was a hashira! But probably the weakest one...!" Daki replied.

"Oh cool."