🎆•*Chapter two*•🎆

The script won't follow what exactly is said and happens in the original anime btw

The boy gasped at the numbers in our eyes, and his hand flew to his sword.
"Hi sumiko..." you say.
"LET THE WOMAN GO!" He yells.
Daki scrunches her nose and replies; "You're so annoying! Shut up!" And her obi sends home flying into the next building over.

(Skip the talking)

The boy uses water breathing to cut Daki's obi, and my vines. (Fighting and stuff)
But then his breathing changes..it turns into sun breathing! Daki screeches as the obi splurts out blood and doesn't grow back. Now I'm angry! "Blood demon art! Poisonous thorn cage!"
The blood red thorns fly towards the male, and he doges it, and slices them. Little did he know, the tiny thorns, 2 of them to be exact, stuck into his skin. The poison in them would take effect in a few minutes. I was so busy thinking that I didn't notice that the boy's katana was centimetres away from onee-chan's neck. I rushed forward, but he suddenly collapsed and shakily started to pant. "HA! You humans are so weak and pathetic! I'll return the favour by cutting of your hea-"

Then a demon kicked her, and sent her flying! SHE KICKED MY SISTER!! This a must be the demon girl Lord Muzan was talking about.
"It's you isn't it!" Daki yelled.
Then the demon girl tried to kick her again! This time, sister chopped of her arm, and leg and sent her flying into another building! We both jumped over.
The demon girl had already regenerated her leg! She actually had the strength to stand up and heal herself! What! Then she unleashed her full form. As she went in for another kick at my sister. I leaped in the way and slashed off her leg with my Gohei. As it fell off, a new one grew back immediately, and she kicked me in the stomach so hard, her foot went through me!
I yelled in pain, and Daki jumped up from behind and sliced off her arms, legs, and head, splattering blood on both of us. Somehow the blood connected her body parts together, and I felt heat gather around my body, and I realized I was on fire. And it was actually burning me! I saw Daki screaming , engulfed in pink flames as well. Why was Nee-chan screaming!? This was so unfair! When the fire went out, the demon girl jumped up and stomped Daki! I yelped in rage, and frappes her with my vines and yeeted her.

Daki was severely burned, but I wasn't really that hurt. "Onee-chan...!" You push Daki down onto her back and lean her against a wall. You look over to the demon girl, who has her brother restraining her.
"I'll kill you for hurting her!!" You yell.
"Blood demon art, poisonous thorn shards!" The boy was already poisoned a bit, but you were so angry at the demon girl, you wanted to watch her die slowly infected by the poison. As the tiny thorns flew towards them, the hashira you saw earlier blacked them.
"Huh...? Who are you? Your not the one I was looking for." He says.
"Get out of the way! I have to kill the demon girl!"
"Sorry, but no one will be killing young Kamado's sister today! Also nice work! Very flamboyant!" He added to the boy.
"I don't care if you're a hashira! I'll kill you!!"
"Nah..."
You growled at him. "What do you mean? Now get out of the way and die!!"
Suddenly your head fell off.
"W-wha-...?" You say looking up at your headless body.
"Imouto-san!!" Daki yells.
As Daki rushes forward to help, her head gets cut off too.
"Huh?!"
"Onee-chan!! No!!" You speak.
"You're too weak...you can't be upper six!" The hashira says to Daki.
"WHAT!? I am upper six! I have the number! Right, Y/N! Look! I do have it! I'm really strong! I really am!!"
"I hate people like you!" You shout, as Daki starts to cry and whine.
"You just stand there in front of someone weaker than you without any guilt at their sadness!"
"He cut it off! He cut it off! Waaahhh! Help!!" Daki screeches.
I don't know how, but suddenly, my body starts to grow vines and they reach for my head and screw it back on. The hashira looks at me, shocked, and in the blink of an eye, me and Daki are across the room, and I look at her.
"Don't cry Nee-san! Please...!"
"I-I'm supposed to be strong and protect you, Y/N! But I failed! And we almost died!"
"It's okay!! Really! We can still beat them!"
"You're right..."

K bye