🎆•*Chapter Eleven*•🎆

"Y/N!!! HEEEELLLPPPPP!" Mitsuri wailed as she bled from the needles now punctured through her body

"Y-y/n?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Gyokko yelled.

Mitsuri looked confused and shocked.
"How do you know y/n!!! And why did you ask her that, demon!!!"she asked.

"Uh well...ummmmm....sorry...." Y/N mumbled.

Y/N grows into her demon form, leaving mitsuri and the two people behind her shocked.

"You're the traitor!! No, Y/N!! Whyyyy!!!???" She cried.

I think she already knew she was going to die, considering there was two upper ranks before her.

"Mitsuri, become a demon." You simply say.

"W-what! No! Never!!"

MITSURI POV

I CANT BELIEVE Y/N BETRAYED USSS!!!! WAAAHHHHH!

I knew this was it, I knew I couldn't defeat them both on my own...! But I had to at least try! Maybe I could kill one of them!

I felt hot tears run down my face. Iguro...I'm so sorry!!!

I rushed towards Y/N and the demon called 'Gyokko'. "Love breathing...!!!!"

"I kind of liked her... :(((" y/n sighs.

"I didn't! She was too energetic!!!" Gyokko replied.

"Whatever..."

"Should we check on hantegu???" Gyokko asks.

"Oh okay."

MULTIPLE POVS

"This is bad...we only have...four hashira...!" Giyuu's face was in a worried expression.

"Mitsuri...! No...!!!" Iguro yelled, as the crow started crying.

"R-rest in peace..." Gyomei says for like the 6th time.

"WHAT! IMPOSSIBLE! HOW WILL WE DEFEAT MUZAN NOW?!?!?!" Sanemi screamed. Then the crow told him about his brother, leaving sanemi shocked. Then he started crying.

"Well done. Four hashira remain." Muzan says at the upper moon gathering.

"But I think now is the time to try what I've been waiting for." He says.

The preserved but mangled body, none other than Nezuko Kamado was eaten by Muzan.

He crouched down and started sweating, and panting.

"D-did it work????!!" Daki screeched.

"I don't feel...any different..." he says.

"Are...are you going to t-try i-it?!" Y/N asks.

Did it work? Find out when I next update! When I said it was gonna be long I meant "longer..." thank the other ones so like yeah :)

I'm sorry the story is progressing really fast, but I kinda wanted this to be a short story cause i can't really make long novels!!!