Introduction and Backstory

Name : Jack Romanoff
Age : 21 years
Played by : Diego Tinoco

After the events of Avengers (2012) , Hydra agents disguised as SHIELD were working on achieving any of the infinity stones ultimately wanting to establish HYDRA dominance in the world

After the events of Avengers (2012) , Hydra agents disguised as SHIELD were working on achieving any of the infinity stones ultimately wanting to establish HYDRA dominance in the world. They ultimately succeeded in opening a portal at the centre of the universe "Vormir" in order to get the soul stone.

A mind controlled assasin Jack Romanoff was chosen to get the soul stone. He was accompanied by few hydra soldiers through the portal.

The soldiers decided to sacrifice Jack for getting the stone. They forcefully started pushing towards the edge of the cliff. Jack got goosebumps when red skull extended his hands and absorbed the life out of all those soldiers and gestured at him "Jack, son of Ivan ", his voice echoed as he landed next to him and continued " None of these can get this stone because the soul stone has chosen you as it's wielder".

Jack was shocked beyond description at his words and the dead bodies lying before him, next moment a glowing stone started rising from the cliff. Jack tried to run but he couldn't move. The skull in his terrifying tone spoke " Don't be afraid Jack, the soul has chosen you, you have to protect the soul stone ".

The soul stone moved in air coming towards Jack. "Why only me" he mumbled. He closed his eyes as he felt the stone absorbed inside his body.

He fell on his knees as he felt too much heat running in his veins. He opened his eyes to see the skull vanished into bats who flew away. He kept his hand on his chest and fell unconscious.

Later his body was found unconscious (along with the pale dead bodies of the hydra soldiers) by reinforcement of hydra soldiers.

His body was taken by HYDRA scientists as they doubted he had some remains of soul stone. They kept experimenting on his unconscious body but never succeeded in knowing about his powers, all they knew was that he had some powers.
____________________________________

Powers of Jack :

• God level strength
• Enhanced senses, healing, durability
• Enhanced reflexes and super speed +like superman)
• Flying (like superman)
• High energy beams from eyes, palms

____________________________________