New Suit

Jack's POV

Three weeks had passed since the battle of Sokovia, the Avengers had moved into a new building "The Avengers Compound". Bruce was lost somewhere in a quinjet, natasha tried to find him but couldn't and she often looked upset over this.

I feel very sad for my sister, she doesn't deserve this loneliness. She always puts up a mask of a brave woman and pretends as if Bruce's disappearance hasn't affected her. For me she is still the supportive and loving sister.

Coming to me and wanda, she wasn't crying over Pietro's death anymore, Two weeks back she confessed her feelings for me too and since then we are a couple. Everyone in the building knows about our relationship and I am always teased by the team.

Most of the time, I am found with Wanda in her room, cuddling with her. Natasha loves to tease me and wanda

************************************

Sunlight entered the room, making Wanda open her eyes, the first thing she saw was Jack's peaceful smily face. He frowned in sleep as the light hit his face, he shifted closer to her and burried his face in her.

Suddenly, the door knocked and Wanda got up adjusting her clothes. She got off the bed and used her power to open to door. Natasha stood there and a smirk grew at her face seeing Jack who was sleeping.

"Wanda, are you sure you haven't done some magic on my little brother ?? He doesn't even leave you for a second " She teased. Wanda suppressed her smile biting her cheeks to hide the blush that was crawling her cheek. Nat pulled her for a soft hug "I am happy for you guys, you deserve each other, no one else can control that bull dog".

Natasha patted her back and left saying " Bring him down, Steve is making some breakfast. "

After Nat left the room, Wanda approached the bed where Jack was still sleeping. "Get up sweetheart" Wanda pecked his lips to which he slowly opened his sleepy eyes.

She smiled ruffling his hair while he just studied her face.

Jack : I love you Wanda,

Wanda : I love you more. He pinned her on the bed "Ohh is that so" He started kissing her neck, she moaned softly.

Wanda : Nat asked us to reach for the breakfast in five minutes.

Jack : Five minutes are enough for a morning makeout session.

Jack smirked and pulled her for a loving yet passionate kiss. She got hold of his shirt as hus hand entered her shirt caressing her navel softly. Thier makeout continued for next ten minutes before they decided to join the team for breakfast.

************************************

After the breakfast, Jack joined Natasha for some morning warmup and wanda was with Steve as the old man taught her to use the power in proper method.

Jack and Natasha were sparring, Natasha stopped a kick that Jack threw at her. She landed a jumping kick on his chest throwing him back. She came over jack and pinned him to the ground, finishing the fight as he raised his hands in surrender.

She got up and gave him a hand. "Damn, I have got the most ruthless sister in the world" Nat frowned hitting him in the shoulder.

Jack moved towards the treadmill. He was about to start but was interrupted by a voice.

Vision who phased through the wall stated "Jack, Mr stark wants to see you in his laboratory" .

Jack looked at Natasha earning a nod from her as he left the room with the humanoid. Jack was the closest person for vision, thier powers were very similar and also Jack was the person who understood vision the best, so Jack was kinda vest friend to vision.

As they made thier way towards Tony's lab, vision phased into the lab while Jack entered through the door.

"Hey Tony, vis told you asked for me" Jack sat on a table. Tony looked up at him with a smile "Yup, I made something for you" Jack frowned at him and looked back at vision who had a grin on his face.

" Okay go ahead " Jack folded his arms, raising his brow. Tony went to another table and threw something at Jack which he caught easily.

It looked like a smart hitech watch with a stark logo on it. Jack looked up as Tony who gestured him to tap the watch twice.

Jack nodded and tapped twice, something started spreading on his skin, his arm, chest, face, other hand, his legs and soon his whole body was covered by new suit.

It took few seconds for Jack to realise this was his new suit

It took few seconds for Jack to realise this was his new suit. He looked all over his arms and checked his lower body and the suit was everywhere, it was as hard and durable as Tony's suit.

"Before, you begin questioning me, let me tell you, this can be controlled on your will" Tony stated with a smile.

Jack nodded as he thought of removing the mask and he felt nano particles crawling back from his face. Jack touched his face and there was no mask. He double tapped the watch and the suit was back into the watch and be stood back in his clothes.

Jack looked at Vision and Tony and hugged the billionaire tight.

" Thank you, thankyou, thankyou"

Vision laughed and left the lab. Jack broke the hug " But how will I throw energy punches and my beams" He enquired.

"You can easily do that, this suit can conduct energy and when you summon energy in your palms, the suit at your fists starts glowing yellow and throw energy without hurting the suit" Tony explained.

"Okay I am going to show this to others and also I need to try this" Jack said hurriedly before leaving the room and running towards the garden in his super speed.

As he climbed down the stairs, on the main door, he saw Wanda coming, he tried to stop but in excitement he was moving too fast to stop in such a distance so he rather chose to pull her with him and picked her in his arms stopping patiently in the lawn. She looked after him with widened eyes, trying to process what just happened.

He put her back on feet, "Sorry for scaring you but I had to show my new suit", Jack grinned at her and began moving towards Steve and Nat who were standing few metres away looking at them.

Wanda followed him and upon reaching there, Jack tapped his watch twice and the same suit crawled back on his body. All looked at him in awe.

"Tony made this for me" Jack said withdrawing his mask flexing his smirk. "But I still need to test this" Jack turned raising his hand towards a tree.

Next moment the hand of his suit was glowing yellow as Tony told and Jack fired big beam at the tree, throwing it off in a single attack.

"It works" The smirk not ready to leave his face

Ignore spelling mistakes