Tantrums

A mechanical voice interrupted thier trance. They turned back to see a almost broken robot

"Worthy.. No.. How could you be worthy? You're all killers." All stood up and turned to see a robot walking in the room towards them. Few parts missing from its body ana oil dripping.

"Stark." Steve called Tony. Jack gritted his teeth at the robot and moved to Natasha covering her behind him. Thor covered Helen standing before her.

"JARVIS" Tony called out, every body frowned at getting no response from the AI.

"I'm sorry, I was alseep. Or I was a... dream." The robot sounded confused.

"Reboot Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit." Tony mumbled, yet no response from the AI.

"There was this terrible noise. And I was tangled in.. in... strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

"Its hard to believe bcoz you yourself look as if crushed by ten elephants" Jack smirked at the robot standing before Natasha crossing his arms.

The robot groaned at his reply before continuing "Wouldn't have bee my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices."

"Who sent you?" Thor questioned the robot. The robot plays back a voice recording of Tony saying "I see a suit of armour around the world." Everyone looks over to Tony giving him confused but yet concerned looks.

Bruce's eyes grow wide with realization.

"Ultron."

"I'm sorry, come again?" Jack says frowning at him. Getting no response, Jack turned to Tony whose look was explaining the situation.

"In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission.

They knew what was coming next, everyone shared a look before starting to prepare for a attack. Thor holds his hammer properly, Maria cocked her gun with one hand, passing one to Natasha who cocks her pistol while still looking at the robot. Jack clenches his fists summoning energy to his palms.

"What mission?" Steve questions.

Robot tilts it's head. "Peace in our time."

Many Robots break into the Hall attacking, everyone took covers. Jack smirked "Warm up time" as he lifted in the air kicking a robot into wall instantly breaking him into pieces. Bruce who was hiding behind the bar counter saw a robot and ducked expecting a attack but it never came. He looked over the counter to see Jack who ripped the robot apart.

Maria and Nat were taking cover and shooting down the robots. Steve tried to tear a robot but failed as the bot pinned him down ready to fire but was picked away by a flying Jack who threw it into another robot breaking both.

Jack saw Tony being thrown into cupboard, he flew towards the robot punching him away in a wall. "Thankyou" Tony panted getting up.

Jack looked up to see few more machines flying. By now, Steve, Natasha, Maria and thor were knocking those dumb tin boxes with thier respective weapons he raised his palms loading some energy and them began blasting the robots with energy punches.

A last robot was about to be hit by Thor but Jack shot a energy beam from his fist destroying it into the wall. All of the team members came out and stood before the robot.

"That was easy" Jack smirks.

"That was dramatic. I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through." The robot states.

"You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to.. evolve?" He picks up one of the destroyed robots and crushes it's head. "With these? These puppets. There's only one path to peace." The robot turns and looks at them all, staying silent.

"Being lazy like you" Jack completed faking a yawn.

The robot glared at Jack"The Avengers extinction."

Jack scoffs and raised a fist to blast the broken machine but Thor completed the work throwing a hammer, breaking it into pieces.

"I had strings, but now I'm free.. there are no strings on me." The voice gave goosebumps to everyone.

*******************************************

"All our work is gone." Bruce complained while Jack leant against a pillar adjacent to the one Natasha was laying over.

Steve, looking at the crushed body of the robot placed on the table on the lab.

"Ultron cleared out, he used the internet as an escape hatch."
"Ultron." Steve said under his breath.

Maria Hill entered the room with a sigh, catching everyone's attention "He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." She stated while walking towards Steve.

"He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodey asked while pacing back and forth clearly not happy with the situation.

"Nuclear codes." Natasha added.

"Well that's just the cherry on top, isn't it?" Jack said letting out a small chuckle. Natasha gave him a 'not the time' look to which he just responded with a shrug of his shoulders.

'Nukes?" Natasha questioned. "He said he wanted us dead."

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve edited.

Clint stood up from the chair he was sat in. "He also said he killed somebody."

"But there wasn't anyone else in the building." Jack said furrowing his brows.

Everyone's eyes focused on Tony as he walked into the middle of the room while grabbing a remote and turning on a projection of broken JARVIS. "Yes, there was." Tony sadly chipped.

"Jarvis was the first line of defence. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." Steve stated.

"No. Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis." Bruce commented while shaking his head at Steve's incorrect theory. "This isn't strategy... this is.. "

"Ultron having a little bit of a tantrum?" Natasha spoke up, getting everyone's attention. Jack opened his mouth to say something but stopped as Thor stormed into the room and headed straight for Tony, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him into the air.

 Jack opened his mouth to say something but stopped as Thor stormed into the room and headed straight for Tony, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him into the air

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Steve said shooting up out of his seat."

Jack rolled his eyes "Come on.. use your words buddy" Tony managed to speak. "I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark. Thor gritted his teeth.

Jack tried not to get annoy over Thor's behaviour waiting for Thor to release Tony. But Thor never loosened his grip Instead the god tightened his grip making Tony gasp for air. Jack clenched his jaw having enough of his drama. Natasha turned to Jack but he was already floating in air next to Thor.

"Enough of your mood swings Thor" Jack said as he glared at Thor. Thor looked up at Jack and put back Tony on his feet freeing him before the situation turns and violent, because he didn't want to fight Jack ........ because deep down he knew he can't defeat Jack. He very well knew what a boy with an infinity stone surging in his veins can do.

Bruce whispered to Natasha " Your brother is a hothead just like you" making her smirk.

____________________________________